This job is archived
The centerpiece of Gainey Ranch's golf program is a scenic, immaculately maintained 27-hole championship course designed by Michael Poellot and Bradford L. Benz.
The experience and premium services offered at Gainey Ranch Golf Club is Scottsdale golf taken to a whole new level. We set the gold standard for other Scottsdale private golf courses. Our golf club boasts great holes of golf designed by Michael Poellot, the former chief architect for Robert Trent Jones Jr, and Bradford L. Benz. The craftsmanship has more than lived up to their reputation in designing each of Gainey Ranch’s golf courses. All three of our world-class golf courses combine to make Gainey Ranch Golf Club the top choice for exceptional golf in Scottsdale.
- World’s Largest Network of PGA Professionals and Golf Courses.
- High-end Country Clubs in family focused environments.
- Work/Life Balance.
- Medical, Dental, 401k.
- Additional career and earnings growth.
- No limit on earnings potential.
- We provide scheduling, booking, and student management software for free.
- We provide in an increasing number of locations and teaching technology for free.
- We provide a full marketing platform to grow coach presence and business with a proven track record for creating engagement and increased earnings.
- We have standard programming with a full marketing pack for junior and adult learners.
- We offer autonomy for customizable programming and individual learning.
- Local and national marketing teams to assist coaches promoting and growing their businesses.
- Aggressive on-boarding pack to get pros up to revenue speed quickly.
- Our pros are paid to play golf with members and prospects.
- Upward mobility in the world’s largest network.
Head Golf Professional
The Head Golf Professional promotes the game of golf through operational structure and programming that provides a "first class" environment for Members and guests. They develop all golf operations department budget, including forecasts, to see that all financial goals are met. The benchmark for success is growth in Member usage and revenues, reduction in Member attrition and the high quality standards for service, production, cleanliness, and safety.Responsibilities
- Responsible for all golf operations at the Club, including, golf carts, bag room, locker room, golf shop, special tournaments and Member/Guest events
- Responsible for hiring, training and developing all staff
- Develop aggressive Golf revenue sales, marketing and net revenue plans and direct successful implementation, following established ClubCorp budgeting and revenue guidelines
- College degree preferred
- PGA/LPGA Profession Certification completion required
- Proven track record of team management, organizational and coaching skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of expense control as it relates to payroll and the forecasting and budgeting of expenses
- Experience with tee sheets and inventory systems