The Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA), headquartered in Daytona Beach, FL, is currently seeking a full time, Sr. Coordinator. This position provides support for Tournament Business Affairs and Properties Teams with the focus on tournament partners, owned events, and administrative duties. Works with respective teams in developing new leads and proposals for prospective clients. and services existing tournaments as needed. This position will report to Ricki Lasky, Chief Tournament Business Officer, Tournament Business Affairs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provides first level of sales service, including but not limited to such activities as creating sales presentations, running slides for presentations, and updating existing sales materials
- Work closely with the Tournament Business Affairs group in generating new leads and creating customized proposals for new tournaments, marketing partners, etc.
- Coordinates Mid-Year and Season Ending Tournament Partner Dinner/Meetings to include food & beverage, location, audio visual technologies, etc.
- Acts as main point of contact for Tournament Partner correspondence and provide updates/press releases to Tournament Partners.
- Manages monthly Tournament Partner newsletter.
- Constructs partner profiles and corresponding deliverables for each title sponsor on Tour.
- Coordinates virtual Tournament Partner meetings.
- Provides support to the Founders Cup tournament/team by managing volunteers and providing sales assistance.
- Coordinates Hotel and Transportation for all LPGA staff traveling for European Tournaments.
- Coordinates various departmental support functions for the TBA & Properties teams such as contract. coordination, scheduling meetings, overseeing tournament credential administration, and shipping duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sport Management, Business, Marketing, or other related discipline strongly preferred.
- 2 - 3 years of prior support in tournament golf or sports sales/marketing experience preferred.
- Must have advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite to include Powerpoint,
- Must be detail oriented & able to produce creative, professional, sales decks for TBA team.
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, high-pressure, mobile environment, including occasional overnight travel.
- Strong organizational skills required to maintain scheduling for multiple constituents.
LOCATION – Headquarters
FULL-TIME/PART-TIME – Full-Time
We strive for diversity within our workforce. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.