This job is archived
Golf Jobs are working on an excellent opportunity for a Trainee Workshop Technician/Administrator to join an expanding workshop within a successful golf centre based in Surrey. Working as part of a workshop team, you will be responsible for the custom golf club assembly, repairs, and modifications of hardware for the golf centre.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with sales order scheduling
- Processing custom sales orders (specific specifications and components)
- Assembling Custom Golf Clubs from the component to completion
- Maintaining an organised working environment for the team
- Keeping up to date with brand product knowledge and the wider market
- Assisting with the ILB returns procedures.
- Completing inventory stocktakes
- Assisting with other operational areas as and when required.
Ideally, you will have:
- Previous experience of assembling golf clubs (training will be provided for those candidates who have not had previous experience)
- A passion for golf and sound understanding of product components (preferred not essential).
- Experience of sales order processing administration and an understanding of excel (preferred not essential).
- Strict attention to detail working independently and as part of a wider team.
- The desire to expand your knowledge and skills, alongside working in a busy environment.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary £20-£21K
- 22 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- A day off to celebrate your Birthday!
- 25% staff discount
To work for this expanding workshop team as a ‘Custom Build Trainee Technician/Administrator’, simply click the ‘apply’ button below or contact Eva at Golf Jobs for a confidential discussion and further information [Register to View] / 0[Register to View] ).