Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Under the general direction of the Supervisor, responsible for reviewing, analyzing and prioritizing all small parcel shipping points within the Distribution Center. Works in area that is time sensitive and fast paced, where judgment and initiative are required in order to meet costumer deadlines and requirements.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience by ensuring correctness of customer orders.
- Responsible for creating groups within SAP for eventual wave release to the appropriate order fulfillment process i.e. pick & pack, discrete pick, strategic bulk execution.
- Responsible for creating Wave Pick tickets for multiple deliveries.
- Responsible for post good issuing PGI all orders as related to company polices.
- Ability to process back orders, re print orders, look up material on hand, look up delivery status, look up deliveries by order number, track deliveries on shipping floor, change ship via code, look up manifest data, along with all other associated SAP functions.
- Must be able to understand and coordinate future shipments i.e. pack & hold and be able to coordinate shipments on approved ship dates to meet product launch dates as directed by organizational leadership chain.
- Responsible for executing, reviewing and maintaining open order report on a daily basis.
- Communicates daily with Supervisors on open issues.
- Must be able to work overtime on short notice.
- May occasionally cover duties of others within the department in special circumstances holidays, vacation schedules, PTO, special projects.
- Responsible for filing bills of ladings for shipments.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must have problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret complex instructions and procedures.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and organize work.
- Must work as part of a team to achieve departmental goals.
- Knowledge in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong SAP skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must be available for overtime
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or GED preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Warehouse/Distribution environment.
- Experience with SAP and/or Warehouse Manage systems WMS preferred.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer