This job is archived
Role: Senior Client and Content Manager (Golf and Sport)
Reporting to: COO
Date: January 2022
Location: Hybrid, Remote work with 2-3 days per week in our London office
GH05T is a social media agency predominantly focusing on strategy, ideation, creation, distribution and management of content. With a history dating back to 2009, at the conception of social media marketing, we have worked with some of the biggest people and companies in the world over the past twelve years. We currently operate across a range of industries, with a focus on brands and sport.
We have consistently been at the forefront of social media strategy and content for over a decade and love working with people who have a passion for our field and want to change the world of marketing.
About The Role
As Senior Client and Content Manager at GH05T you will be ultimately responsible and accountable client communications and content output within the Golf and Sport sectors.
A strong knowledge of golf, its history and an opinion on how it should evolve are imperative for this role – candidates without a strong knowledge will not be considered.
This is a role that focuses heavily on ensuring the quality of what we produce, from strategic and creative perspectives, is industry-leading, innovative and exciting. Working as a conduit between the Senior Management, Video and Design teams, this role specifically covers the following:
- Developing client relationships through email, phone and in-person/video conference comms. Demonstrating a positive, problem-solving and proactive attitude towards their wants and needs. Leading conversations with key stakeholders via all communicative means.
- Leading the internal team on content delivery and ensuring the work GH05T produces is innovative, exciting and on brand for our clients.
- Working with the Client and Content Management Team to help with ideation and review of content ideas and executions. This will occur on a macro and micro level, ensuring everything we produce is of utmost quality.
- Working closely with GH05T COO, General Manager and Head of Content to ensure every piece of work is being delivered in the right timeframe and style.
- Leading on content innovations and trends, ensuring all relevant teams and staff have the knowledge and tools to perform at their best.
- Leading on copywriting quality assurance and working with relevant team members to improve their copywriting skills.
- Planning of content through a knowledge of platforms, frequency and audience behaviour.
- Managing the delivery of social output for allocated clients and ensuring approval for content is met across multiple territories.
- Identifying opportunities to further the GH05T product to go above-and-beyond our usual service, using this tactic to retain current clients as well as upset products to them.
- Creating and reviewing Editorial Calendars, focusing on content and copywriting quality as well as content planning.
- Reactively creating content with ultra-quick turnaround times.
- Being flawlessly strict on deadlines both internally and with the client to ensure that work we are creating is delivered on time and to a standard the client expects.
- Holding the client to account with regards to timelines and feedback.
- Leading client meetings to discuss ongoing content and new ideas. This is a key part of the role in which you will be an ambassador for GH05T and ultimately responsible for the content output of the company with our clients.
- Contributing to internal creative meetings to discuss larger content campaigns for existing GH05T clients.
- Creating and contributing to documents outlining larger content campaigns for existing clients.
- Writing a number of design briefs for weekly content across select clients.
- Working with Senior Management to identify opportunities for the company to improve its content offering, both internally and externally.
- Working with the Design Team to help further our creative output and identify efficiencies to increase our profitability.
- Liaising with the Senior Management when problems arise in a clear, concise and efficient manner, working with them to resolve issues.
- Developing knowledge and understanding of Internet culture and behaviours to continually innovate the GH05T business proposition.
- To undertake such other tasks including general administrative duties as may be required from time to time.
We are looking for a figurehead within GH05T who will be seen as the leading brain on content and copywriting. You will be someone that is personable, has a strong character, demonstrates an understanding of client needs and is able to be diplomatic when required. You will be confident talking to clients and internal members of staff about social media content strategy, executions and trends. We’re looking for someone who wants to grow with GH05T and has ambition. You will be able to:
- Communicate with clients in a friendly, intelligent and clear manner. Exhibiting diplomacy whilst being clear is of utmost importance.
- Exhibit a strong level of fortitude to client demands and be willing to ask for clarification when demands aren’t clear.
- Demonstrate a pro-active nature in solving client issues, ensuring the use of all communicative means to ensure the client is responsive and clear on their demands.
- Lead meetings and phone calls involving clients and key stakeholders.
- Clearly and concisely brief ideas into the Design Team.
- Understand content strategy across golf and sport as well as the nuances between different social media platforms.
- Spot trends and content executions to help keep the company at the bleeding edge of social media.
- Demonstrate a positive, problem-solving and proactive attitude towards clients’ wants and needs. Leading conversations with key stakeholders via all communicative means.
- Have a basic, wider knowledge of the industries in which our clients exist.
- Exhibit an extremely strong understanding of the English language.
- Be proficient in Keynote, Microsoft Office and G Suite software.
- Understand how programs in the Adobe Suite work and what they are capable of in a social media capacity (this isn’t a requirement for technical ability).
- Have a knowledge of video production trends with relation to social media content.
- Exhibit high attention to detail in all work you produce.
- Demonstrate a pro-active nature in solving client issues.
- Work independently and within a team.
- Have extremely good time-management skills.
- Be an ambassador for GH05T at all times.