This job is archived
At KJUS, we have successfully pursued our vision of designing the best ski, golf and lifestyle apparel since launching back in 2000. Renowned for our uncompromising innovations, we produce award-winning apparel with performance enhancing qualities. The passion we share about our brand and the world of sports serves as the foundation of our working culture. Our mutually supportive, highly positive work environment thrives thanks to the joint belief that however exceptional our work is, we can always go beyond. We are always looking for people with drive and expertise.
In July, 2019 Acushnet Company acquired KJUS. KJUS stands for sportwear made of innovative, high performance material with a distinctive clean design. Driven by an enthusiasm for golf and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.
Acushnet Company (Titleist | FootJoy) is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance driven golf equipment and golf wear which are widely recognized for quality excellence. Driven by a focus on dedicated and discerning golfers and the golf shops that serve them, we believe that we are the most authentic and enduring company in the game of golf.
The Social Media and Content Creator will cultivate a positive reputation with the public through various unpaid or earned communications, including traditional media, social media, and in-person engagements.
- Create and execute social media communication plan with the approval of the Marketing Manager
- Create media, from press releases to social media messages, that shape public opinion to increase awareness of the brand
- Ensure messaging across all platforms is consistent and in line with KJUS standards and target consumer
- Build and maintain a positive public image for the organization in line with the brand image and target consumer
- Collaborate with Marketing Team, DTC Team, Customer Services Team, and paid media agency to ensure cohesive messaging and complementary objectives/targets across communication channels
- Create weekly e-mail campaigns that align with marketing plan for multiple countries
- Write copy for product, campaigns, advertainments, digital marketing, product hang tags, etc. with the highest search engine optimization
- Write copy for videos
- Generate slogans and audio scripts that accompany advertising visuals
- Support product team with product naming and ensure approval of names with company’s legal department
- Work with editors and other media contacts to place print ads, commercials, etc.
- Work with graphics department to coordinate graphics and images according to brand guidelines for media and magazine editors
- Write press releases on products and brand news to both proactively send to editors and media on a scheduled basis and reactively provide information at their request
- Understand and abide by copyright requirements
- Responsible for PR duties including regular communication to media (bi-monthly)
- Bachelor’s degree and min. 2-3 years of experience in PR or related field
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office, Outlook); Knowledge of Campaign Monitor, Emarsys, Netsuite and NuOrder a plus
- Understands the green grass industry
- Service-oriented, reliable, positive, and flexible
- Highly dedicated, detailed, and organized
- Passionate and optimistic team player wanting to work hard.
Salary Range: $51,200-64,000 per year. Relocation assistance is not available for this role.