The Email Marketing role will be responsible for developing and executing email, push notifications and SMS strategies spanning acquisition, on-boarding, growth, and retention for our subscriptions and services initiatives. S/he will be required to think creatively and work collaboratively with teams including brand marketing, ecommerce, design, copy writing, legal and advanced analytics. The ideal candidate is organized, has strong attention to detail and has a passion for email marketing.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Lead the strategic planning of email marketing and push notification programs including re-engagement, marketing and promotional activities. Daily management of planning and creation of assets, optimization, segmentation strategy, template setup, and reporting.
- Develop and implement email marketing campaigns that convey overall marketing messages clearly and in the proper tone to customers and prospective customers.
- Wireframe campaigns. Liaise with internal teams to provide detailed direction for design and copywriting handoff.
- Build email campaigns in ESP using provided assets, while adhering to email style guide.
- Work cross-departmentally (with brand marketing, ecommerce, social, design, copywriting and advanced analytics) to gather assets, business requirements, development time, marketing goals and objectives, etc.
- Test and review all campaigns prior to send including device render testing, link checks, proofreading, etc.
- Review metrics and update reporting for email program dashboard.
- Maintain current knowledge of email best practices, strategies, and industry standards including browser/client compatibility, appearance of subject lines, use of images etc.
- Track and analyze trends, competitive landscape, consumer insights and current state of the business.
- Perform other responsibilities as required
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to write, proofread and edit with proficiency and accuracy.
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google Analytics preferred
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Must be able to be pro-active and seek out new opportunities to improve email program
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks and work independently in a dynamic and fast-paced organization
- Passion for golf and/or sport
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- 3-4 years’ experience working with enterprise email service provider - Klaviyo experience preferred
- Experience working in a team-oriented / collaborative environment.
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- Office environment, heavy computer use
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials.
- Regularly required to sit or stand, bend and reach.
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.