Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Responsible for supporting all efforts on bringing the Callaway Golf Company brands to life at retail stores. Focus will be on coordinating functions of design, development and implementation of all marketing programs and materials by supporting the development of best-in-class solutions for all categories of trade, in collaboration with Brand and Sales Management, internal Design Operations team and Retail Partners.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors domestic display and graphic/P.O.P inventory, ensuring displays are available for sales representatives, Callaway Brand Ambassadors and retail accounts, as needed to support key business initiatives.
- Coordinates processes for implementation of merchandising initiatives at retail, including the development of sales rep and field services training materials and support.
- Catalogs all P.O.P. specifications and maintains logs of where graphics are shipped within the U.S.
- Qualifies account fixture and graphic/P.O.P. requests and facilitates orders.
- Coordinates projects with Design Operations and Retail Partners with display art requests.
- Coordinates sales rep account design requests on an as-needed project basis.
- Requests part numbers and manages process of getting inventory from production partner to our warehouse facility.
- Supports the roll out of Callaway Golf’s Retail Transformation initiative and development of merchandising tools with internal and external partners including; Account Marketing team, Key Accounts, Sales Management and Brand Management to Design Operations and Retail Partners.
- Works directly with the Retail Marketing team to generate and submit requests for design and production of P.O.P., point of sale (POS) and promotional materials.
- Coordinates deadlines and manages flow of project needs and assist in development of P.O.P. Fixtures, directives and communication materials.
- Coordinates roll out and assists in execution of concept shops, custom build-outs, displays and windows.
- Coordinates site surveys, design, fixture orders and installations of retail transformations with our third party partner on behalf of our Retail Partners.
- Supports Retail Marketing team with product launches.
- Responsible for producing and deploying a weekly Retail Marketing Newsletter to key customers and accounts.
- Other duties may be assigned.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft programs.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills – both verbally and written and be able to relate to all level of employees and customers.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service.
- Ability to drive to meet assigned deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to demonstrate initiative and work without supervision.
- Ability to manage detailed project plans with accuracy.
- Must be detail oriented in all assignments.
- Must be able to read and interpret instructions, policy, procedures, program information, etc.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to think creatively and suggest solutions to issues related to marketing concepts.
- Knowledge of retail – both brick and mortar as well as digital landscapes
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training in marketing, design, communications and merchandising.
- Golf industry knowledge a plus.
- Sporting goods knowledge a plus.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.