This job is archived
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete.
The Union Green Marketing Manager will be responsible for building the Union Green brand, engaging golfers who play for the love of the game, the camaraderie that it inspires, while supporting the communities in which we all live, through local municipal courses that we call home. Design, develop, and execute brand marketing strategies for Union Green to achieve short- and long-term brand objectives, with a focus on promoting brand growth, implementing brand marketing, sales, and partnership plans, and enhancing the digital journey.
- Cultivate annual brand marketing plans for Union Green, inclusive of product launches, event activations, and partner property engagement to build the Union of loyal golfers interested in connecting with their community and supporting municipal golf.
- Plan, design, implement, and manage content for the Union Green website to establish and grow a hub of interested Union members, showcasing municipal facilities across the U.S. Content creation will include producing and developing copy, image, and video materials in collaboration with our digital marketing agency.
- Develop and actively promote innovative and improved ways to connect, engage, and educate our Union and strengthen their connection to their local municipal course, as well as the national network of municipals. Growing our email list, social followings, and influencer network to drive the business forward.
- Coordinate and maintain industry leading e-commerce interfaces and experiences for Union Green Golf Balls, Apparel, and Gear. Including the development, design, and execution of a Union Green e-commerce plan, measuring and reporting success through appropriate analysis.
- BS or BA in Marketing, Product Management or Communications required. MBA or Master’s degree is preferred.
- 5 - 8 years’ experience in Brand Management, Product Marketing or Product Management is required with a focus on consumer connection activities, including e-mail campaign management, social media experience, and digital media.
- Domestic travel estimated to be 15%
- Understanding of, and passion for the game of golf and golf equipment required. Golf industry experience is preferred.
- Website Analytics & Start to Finish Email Campaign management skills required, including the email content development, audience creation, and send results analysis. HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator skills highly preferred.
- Content Management Systems experience required. SalesForce Commerce Cloud experience preferred.
- Creativity, visual presentation, and writing skills required.
- Highly motivated team player who is data and detail driven with deep appreciation for executional excellence.