At KJUS, we have successfully pursued our vision of designing the best ski, golf and lifestyle apparel since launching back in 2000. Renowned for our uncompromising innovations, we produce award-winning apparel with performance enhancing qualities. The passion we share about our brand and the world of sports serves as the foundation of our working culture. Our mutually supportive, highly positive work environment thrives thanks to the joint belief that however exceptional our work is, we can always go beyond. We are always looking for people with drive and expertise.
In July, 2019 Acushnet Company acquired KJUS. KJUS stands for sportwear made of innovative, high performance material with a distinctive clean design. Driven by an enthusiasm for golf and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.
Acushnet Company (Titleist | FootJoy) is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance driven golf equipment and golf wear which are widely recognized for quality excellence. Driven by a focus on dedicated and discerning golfers and the golf shops that serve them, we believe that we are the most authentic and enduring company in the game of golf.
The Marketing Coordinator will support the Marketing Manager of the global organization in all marketing tasks to promote a target consumer centric image of the KJUS brand. Tasks would cover sales support marketing for all categories of ski, golf and lifestyle with a primary goal increasing revenue performance.
- Event planning of global sales meeting and corporate team-building events
- Steaming, organizing, and setting up showroom inventory and support in the accurate tracking of inventory
- Supporting sales reps at the showrooms and during trade shows while presenting product and collections to retailers
- Creating and preparing materials for sales appointments, including catalogs, prior year purchase charts (with customer service), visual slideshows, and light video editing
- Obtaining bids and help processes for marketing needs (photographer, shop-in-shop, POS tools, etc.)
- Assist photographer for in house product shots and location photoshoots
- Ordering of print products including business cards, product seeding boxes, workbooks, fliers, etc.
- Delivery of catalogs, material, and product for events, media, retailers, etc. including pack, prepare, and mail such packages
- Communicating with customer service to ensure timely delivery of marketing-related product
- Working with editors and other media contacts to place print ads, commercials, etc.
- Coordinating graphics and images with the graphics department in accordance with brand guidelines for ads for media, magazine editors, and POS pictures
- Preparation of press releases and product highlight articles and distribute to editors and other media personnel
- Tracking of spending versus the established marketing budget while coordinating with finance on invoices
- Supporting customer service during peak seasons with return authorizations, re-orders, warranties, and inputting orders
- Campaign creation ideas and implementation
- Coordinating non-U.S. marketing initiatives with European team
- Planning details and logistics for in-store events, working with buyers and retail marketing team
- Fashion shows and golf tournament events (planning event, preparing sample line-up, printing material, etc.)
- Coordinating details of trade shows including obtaining bids, coordinating booth imagery, merchandising, set-up, and teardown
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college in marketing, advertising or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing or event planning
- Sound know-how of MS Office programs (especially Excel and Power Point) and familiarity with modern communication tools
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and/or other graphics programs a plus
- Highly committed, reliable and organized personality with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate and optimistic team player wanting to work hard
- Sports enthusiast (Ski, Golf, Outdoor)
Salary Range: $41,800-50,200 per year. Relocation assistance is not available for this role.