The primary role of each Marketing Ambassador (promoter) will be to drive revenue and attendance to Topgolf. The promoter not only focus on getting Guests to the venue, they will be working closely with the operations team to ensure that the experience is properly delivered to each Guest. Additionally, promoters will be expected to know of any/all events, discounts or specials going on at the venue while continuously checking in on any potential wait times. We will look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in an associate: Living the Core Values, Productivity, Dependability, Guest Focus, Teamwork and Adaptability.
Topgolf Marketing Ambassadors are dynamic individuals who exhibit ambition. Candidate communication skills and vibrant personality are very important as well as their willingness to engage with our guests. The Marketing Ambassador's compensation is hourly and commission based, therefore, these individuals will consistently be evaluated on their performance levels.
- Work shifts based on the needs of the program and to ensure proper daily coverage
- Exceptional knowledge of Topgolf Las Vegas’ amenities, games, prices, and hours of operation
- Marketing Ambassador may be subject to random “testing” of this knowledge throughout employment.
- Build relationships and rapport with MGM guests and Hotel Executives
- Educate guests on what Topgolf is and what it has to offer
- Maintain contact with Hospitality Sales Associates and Guest Services regarding availability, wait times, and special events
- Communicating efficiently with the Hospitality Sales Associates regarding viable options to accommodate large party guest inquiries to the best of our ability
- Utilize venue promotions to help drive business
- Distribute necessary material and fliers
- Maintain a clean work station, if applicable
- Regularly stock kiosk with essential materials i.e. pens, paper, fliers, etc.
- Work closely with Topgolf lounge associate and shuttle driver to secure proper means of transportation for each guest, if applicable to promoter location
- Continually maintain high standard of professionalism for the duration of each shift
- Review, understand, and demonstrate knowledge of the MGM Grand property and its amenities
- Clear understanding and exhibition of our Core Values
- Exemplary communication skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Must meet Topgolf personal hygiene standards
- Committed to continuously engaging with any/all guests
- Exhibit personal accountability in following the Standard Operating Procedure for Topgolf Promoters
- Must consistently meet or exceed the individual and team goals set forth by the Lead Promoter. Goals can include, but will not be limited to number of redemptions and revenue generated
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.