The Marketing Analyst for Amazon & Third-Party eCommerce will provide support to drive our growing Amazon business as well as support for our key strategic partners online retail sites. In addition to ensuring our products are merchandised in the best manner s/he will ensure our brand stories are being showcased and the appropriate advertising campaigns and dollars are in place.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for executing all Amazon product listings (product copy, page content, photography, etc.) – working with the sales and marketing teams
- Ensures all product marketing content is accurate and posted in a timely manner on Amazon.
- Continually optimize product listings, enhanced brand content and ad spend to drive traffic and sales
- Ensure products are merchandised in the foremost placement and have the relevant assets and product reviews. Ensures premium content, relevant charts, videos and graphics are in place on all key products
- Liaison with marketing and sales teams to manage advertising spend on Amazon.com
- Track baseline metrics for Amazon marketing programs. Evaluate, report and recommend new Amazon opportunities
- Ensure our brand is appropriately represented on key strategic partner sites and that campaigns are up to date and aligned with larger brand campaigns
- Alongside digital marketing team, analyze paid search and align initiatives for our brand amongst 3rd party sellers
- Collaborate with internal teams to support growth initiatives such as revenue, sales and brand (AMZ/3P)
- Analyze competitors and identify new opportunities for improvement (AMZ/3P)
- Coordinates flow of projects needed to meet business goals
- Work cross-departmentally to gather assets, business requirements, marketing goals and objectives, etc.
- Maintains current knowledge of market landscape, including best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to digital marketing tactics
- Track and analyze trends, competitive landscape, consumer insights and current state of the business
- Performs other responsibilities as required
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Strong analytical and reporting skills and be proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Self-starter and able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Experience working in a team-oriented / collaborative environment
- Passion for golf and/or sport
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Business or related field
- 3-5 years prior experience in ecommerce merchandising and/or marketing for consumer products
- Experience with Amazon Vendor Central and Amazon Marketing Services
- Experience with Amazon Ad platform and Amazon merchandising preferred
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- Office environment, heavy computer use
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary to support product launches
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials.
- Regularly required to sit or stand, bend and reach.
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.