Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture, and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The Product Marketing Specialist will aid in the development and subsequent market launch of new items within the Titleist Golf Gear category. Collaborate with Product Managers throughout all phases of the product lifecycle process; including but not limited to insights gathering, sales, and market analysis, PLM data maintenance and development calendar management.
- Works closely with Product Managers and interfaces regularly with Design, Development, Operations, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service teams to ensure successful product launches.
- Participate in all phases of the product lifecycle process by assisting product teams to collect, organize and present data, trends, product specs, market needs, strategies, and other critical information.
- Assist Product Managers in capitalizing on opportunities of improvement for on-time delivery, quality, costing, pricing and other.
- Support the use and maintenance of PLM system to ensure new product launches are seamlessly managed across systems
- Conduct competitive and market research to help drive product direction and create competitive storytelling. Manage analysis and update as needed for key milestones in the development process. Create and distribute quarterly trend reports.
- Assist sales and customer service groups to help answer any product questions that may arise. Problem solve as necessary with guidance from product managers.
- Assist in the creation of product copy and naming
- Work on special projects, presentations, and reporting to support the Product Management team as needed
- Bachelors in a related field to Marketing or Business is required.
- 2-3 years experience in a broad range of functions including product/project management, marketing, sales, business and/or product development.
- Experience working with a PLM system a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the game of golf strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel within the US and Internationally.
- Must be available on off-hours to communicate with ex-US markets.
- This associate will need to have extreme attention to detail, be exceptionally organized, and have excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- High proficiency with PowerPoint, Word & Excel.