As a member of the Titleist Digital team, the CRM & Retention Marketing Lead works within the Digital team to plan and deliver the Titleist CRM strategies including communication with consumers through direct management of the customer lifecycle and retention marketing programs, and connecting customer data from throughout the organization. He/she will become a thought leader as it relates to customer lifecycle management and optimizing engagement with consumers through the Titleist CRM platform. The successful candidate will partner with digital, DTC, brand marketing, advertising and product marketing teams to maximize lifetime value of consumer relationships as well as drive increases in the Titleist audience through lead generation and retention marketing initiatives.
- Maximize Marketing Automation program: Accountable for the execution of CRM strategies across email, web site and social channels. Completes creative briefing and development process, QA and deployment, and performance evaluation. This includes managing the creative production process by partnering with Digital, DTC, Product Category and Creative teams to build appropriate content briefs, creative & copy development, and site experience. Grow triggered email program by driving revenue through on-going optimization of creative, messaging, promotion, cadence and templates
- Cross-Channel Strategy & Execution: Develop sophisticated cross-channel consumer journeys to achieve specific business objectives; e.g., 1st time purchase, repeat purchase, on-site action, new product launch activations or profile update. Responsible to implement a cross-channel customer retention strategy to drive 1st or repeat purchase, Titleist.com channel affinity, or engagement on Titleist.com.
- Customer Lifetime Value: Play integral part in defining Customer Lifetime Value for Titleist and set up measurement, reporting and optimization. Own customer data collection and management to support personalization, analytics, CRM activations.
- New Customer Acquisition: Drive customer acquisition growth through campaign activation across paid and owned channels
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Business, Finance, Marketing, Information Technology, Economics, Mathematics), advanced degree a plus.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience with a brand or leading advertising agency, e-commerce focus preferred.
- Obsessed about and utilize consumer, site and commercial data to develop consumer segments, engagement strategies and new business opportunities.
- Email & CRM experience with broad understanding of performance marketing channels.
- Strong hands-on experience with enterprise-level email service platform building email lists, audience segments, A/B testing, automation journeys, deployment, and tracking; Emarsys or similar.
- Proven track record of working at the strategic level to develop and execute innovative CRM & email programs designed to drive performance against KPIs.
- Live by and promote an analytics-driven culture across the company.