Job Title : CRM & Retention Marketing Lead
Location : Fairhaven, MA
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
As a member of the FootJoy Direct-to-Consumer team, the FootJoy CRM & Retention Marketing Lead is responsible for setting the global communication strategy with consumers through direct management of the FootJoy email marketing program, customer lifecycle and retention marketing programs by connecting customer data throughout the organization. He/she will become a thought leader as it related to customer lifecycle management and optimizing engagement with consumers through FootJoy’s CRM platform. The successful candidate will partner with creative, brand marketing, and product marketing teams to maximize lifetime value of consumer relationships as well as drive increases in FootJoy’s audience through lead generation and retention marketing initiatives.
- Mange & maximize e-mail marketing program: Accountable for email marketing strategy, creative briefing and development process, QA and deployment, and performance evaluation. This includes managing the global campaign calendar, managing the creative production process by partnering with Product Marketing and Creative teams to build appropriate content briefs, creative & copy development, and site experience. Grow triggered email program by driving revenue through on-going optimization of creative, messaging, promotion, cadence and templates.
- Cross-Channel Strategy & Execution: Develop sophisticated cross-channel consumer journeys to achieve specific business objectives; e.g., 1st time purchase, repeat purchase, on-site action, or profile update. Responsible to implement a cross-channel customer retention strategy to drive 1st or repeat purchase, FootJoy.com channel affinity, or engagement on FootJoy.com.
- Customer Lifetime Value: Play integral part in defining Customer Lifetime Value for FootJoy and set up measurement, reporting and optimization. Own customer data collection and management for all DTC global markets to implement personalization, analytics, CRM activations.
- New Customer Acquisition: Drive customer acquisition growth through campaign activation across paid and owned channels.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Business, Finance, Marketing, Information Technology, Economics, Mathematics), advanced degree a plus.
Experience: 5+ years of digital marketing experience with a brand or leading advertising agency, e-commerce focus preferred.
- Obsessed about and utilize consumer, site and commercial data to develop consumer segments, engagement strategies and new business opportunities.
- Email & CRM experience with broad understanding of performance marketing channels.
- Strong hands-on experience with enterprise-level email service platform building email lists, audience segments, A/B testing, automation journeys, deployment, and tracking; Emarsys or similar.
- Proven track record of working at the strategic level to develop and execute innovative CRM & email programs designed to drive performance against KPIs. Live by and promote an analytics-driven culture across the company.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts. Visit the Acushnet Company employment website for more information (http://employment.acushnetgolf.com).