Sr. eCommerce Marketing Analyst, Integration
Carlsbad, California, United States
Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The Sr. Ecommerce Marketing Analyst, Integration will be required to work with multiple brand managers and ecommerce managers as well as 3rd party partners to build partner integrations for our ecommerce sites. This position will help provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, implementing and supporting 3rd party ecommerce integrations.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with eCommerce teams to prioritize business requirements.
- Analyze consumer feedback to identify website issues/incidents, features, functions and recommend enhancements working closely with ecommerce business managers, marketing teams
- Work with User Experience/Digital/Marketing/brand teams to develop concepts that address website usability and best practices
- Configuring business system integrations
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving integration questions, issues and other requests
- Work closely with Hybris development team, Quality assurance teams, third party Integration vendors and Infrastructure/security team to validate web enhancements.
- Will be responsible for testing all the enhancements and doing an acceptance testing before releasing the features.
- Proactively monitoring and resolving broken integrations
- Writing and updating internal and external training materials on integrations
- Writing and updating knowledge base articles related to integrations
- Maintain documentation for all the sites for features and functions
- Review project tasks and provide accurate estimates for completion of tasks.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Familiar with 3rd party integrations such as ratings and reviews, product recommendations and email marketing tools.
- Able to work with business analysts under general supervision and consulting guidance to translate functional design into technical specifications.
- Strong conceptual reasoning skills and discretionary judgment.
- Strong problem solving skills and an aptitude for learning new technologies, applications and technical concepts
- Strong project management and facilitation skills.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- Highly organized, process driven and able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Experience with tag management tools such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics
- Building and consuming API’s
- Basic working knowledge of ecommerce processes and all aspects of testing.
- Familiarity with researching web capabilities
- Able to work extended or non-standard hours to support business needs to ensure better experience for the consumer.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working on 3rd party integrations for ecommerce sites.
- HTML5, CSS, Jquery, JSTL, JSP
- Web API’s and technologies e.g. HTTP, REST, Webhooks, OAuth
- Postman (or similar) API testing
- Java Spring Framework
- Experience in any of the ecommerce platforms like Hybris, Magento, Demandware. Hybris is a Plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, marketing or related area, or equivalent additional work experience required.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.