The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for optimizing strategy, day-to-day execution, and maintenance of the Paid Search (SEM), affiliate, display, and Organic Search (SEO) channels. S/he will help optimize these channels towards driving strong profit and revenue numbers, as well as driving customer acquisition through various tactics. This position will be responsible for implementing customer acquisition tactics and working to make data driven optimization to digital marketing channels.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Work in Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Commission Junction to launch, optimize, and maintain digital growth strategies
- Recurring optimizations including keyword analysis, landing page and ad copy testing, etc.
- Update Display retargeting and prospecting assets
- Understanding of how search engines work, SEO optimization techniques
- Use Google Analytics and other 3rd party software to track performance in each of the channels
- Provide ongoing reports to communicate performance against goals (ROAS and other KPIs)
- Run A/B tests in all channels for creative, copy, etc. and report back on findings
- Work with affiliate publishers to optimize delivery and campaign performance
- Analyze publisher performance on a weekly basis to maximize revenue, identify opportunities, optimize campaigns and develop/report key metrics
- Implement initiatives that enhance publisher productivity, create new growth opportunities, and increase ROI
- Work cross-departmentally to gather assets, business requirements, marketing goals and objectives, etc.
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to digital marketing tactics
- Track and analyze trends, competitive landscape, consumer insights and current state of the business
- Strong analytical and reporting skills and be proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Be a self-starter and able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Performs other responsibilities as required
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Experience working with enterprise reporting tools, Google Analytics preferred
- Project management skills and exposure to project-based work structures
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills suited to dealing positively with internal and external business contact.
- Highly developed attention to detail and follow-through.
- Experience working in a team-oriented / collaborative environment
- Passion for golf and/or sport
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Business or related field
- 1 – 3 years’ experience using Google Ads and Bing Ads required, either in-house or agency
- 1 – 2 years of experience managing SEO and affiliate strategy preferred
- Google Ads, Google Analytics, or Bing Ads certifications a plus
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- Office environment, heavy computer use
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials
- Regularly required to sit or stand, bend and reach
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.