Are you passionate about using data, finding insights, and trying to explain why things are what they are? If so, read on.
As part of the advanced analytics team, the Digital Marketing Data Analyst will be a key player on an innovative team that develops and provides actionable insights across the organization. S/he will be focused on helping our Digital Marketing and PESO (Paid, Earned, Shared, Owned) teams overcome challenges such as channel optimization, customer experience and campaign performance. The successful individual will conduct multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, maintain strong relationships with stakeholders, and own deliverables end to end.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- In conjunction with relevant global teams, create and standardize a global digital data reporting framework and KPIs.
- Illustrate key trends and drivers through effective data interpretation and visualization.
- Perform complex data analyses using a mix of external and internal customer data (customer traffic, purchase history, browsing history).
- Create and improve upon existing performance and prediction methodologies.
- Develop and build easy to understand channel attribution models, using advanced analytics methodologies to enable impact of different strategic scenarios.
- Interpret and validate model results and KPI’s to track model performance and business impact.
- Measure the short and long-term impacts of campaigns on customer behavior.
- Identification of gaps and opportunities for model improvements along with identification and validation of new data sources.
- Run optimization scenarios to help provide marketing investment and allocation recommendations; provide insights on cost to acquire, value of digital engagement, and cross-channel impact of media.
- Enable a service focused team approach and support via individual and team KPI goals.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Strong communications skills: both verbal and written, with the ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Experience of working within a marketing analytics/business intelligence function, marketing agency experience preferred.
- Experience in analytics/data science and data visualization tools (e.g. R, Matlab, Python, DOMO, Tableau).
- High level of experience working with Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of different data analysis techniques such as ANOVA, Multiple Regression, Principal Component Analyses, Decision Trees, Segmentation, Clustering, etc.
- Ability to apply analytical techniques and translate findings into actionable business insights and recommendations
- High level of experience in measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns including: organic and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
- Experience in working with website optimization tools for A/B and multivariate testing, e.g. Google Website Optimizer, Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely, Maxymiser, etc.
- Proven ability to perform in-depth analysis, synthesize results, develop stories, build strategies and make recommendations to business and technical leaders
- Meticulous attention to detail and proactive nature.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint) with advanced skills in Excel data management
- Ability to work across teams and manage priorities to accomplish multiple tasks is required.
- Interpersonal skills suited to dealing courteously and professionally with cross-functional teams
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- B.S. in a quantitative or technical field, such as computer science, mathematics, statistics, or business.
- 3-5 years of experience of data analytics
- 2+ years of hands-on attribution modelling experience, preferable.
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- Normal office conditions.
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary.
- Occasional travel required.
- Able to work efficiently and accurately in an atmosphere of frequent interruption.
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials.
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.