This job is archived
Golf Jobs has an excellent opportunity for a ‘Social Media Executive’ to join one of the golf industry’s most established retailers, at their head office based in Warrington, Cheshire.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the social media accounts of the full brand, including retail, leisure, and online segments of the wider company.
- Ensuring the company brand is displayed to a standard that is in line with the overall marketing strategy.
- Managing all social media channels e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube (via use of ‘Sprout Social’)
- Collaborating with photographers/videographers to plan and manage social media content
- Measuring against agreed KPI’s to monitor engagement and audience reach across social media platforms.
- Working with Digital Agency to monitor ROI/CPA via the marketing budget.
- Collaborating with trading and digital teams ensuring consistency across all areas of social media.
- Ensuring search engine ranking is maximised by working with SEO Agency.
- Ensuring all available content is leveraged into social opportunities from suppliers, brands, partners, and influencers.
- Producing departmental activity reports and analytics on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Collaborating with Customer Services to make sure any queries are dealt with in a timely and orderly manner across all social media platforms.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous employed experience working in social media (ideally in B2C eCommerce/Online Marketing)
- Degree level qualification in marketing, media & communications, business management, or Public Relations.
- A true passion for golf
- Strong editing and writing skills
- Take pride in producing high-quality and engaging content in a timely manner, that will achieve results and targets set.
- The ability to benchmark against competitors.
- Exposure to a fast-paced retail environment
- Most importantly, a creative flair and attention to detail
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Salary up to £23,000 (DOE)
- 22 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- 25% staff discount
- Company bonus where applicable
To work for this highly reputable sports brand as ‘Social Media Executive’, simply click the APPLY button or contact Darren at Golf Jobs for a confidential discussion and further information [Register to View] / 0[Register to View] )