Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The Distribution and Warehousing Sr. Analyst will be part of Callaway IT team, and will lead several key capabilities and be an advocate for technology decisions within our global IT organization.
Ideal candidate will have in depth hands-on experience in configuring SAP WM/IM and EWM modules. This candidate will also have superior business relationship skills and functional knowledge with change management experience. Our company is going through a technology evolution and this role will be key to many of these initiatives domestically and internationally.
This role will be based out of our distribution center in Fort Worth, Texas.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hands on experience in configuring Logistics Execution module in SAP (Outbound and Inbound Deliveries, WM, EWM, TMS).
- In depth experience of outbound transportation system integration – both domestic and international (parcel carriers, LTL/FTL, Commercial Invoices, FTZ integration).
- Extensive technical experience working with third party carrier solutions and integrating SAP with third party solutions.
- In depth experience of inbound transportation processes and procedures and integrating with third party freight forwarder software solutions.
- Experience working in production support environment, supporting live systems, prioritizing issues, owning the issue resolution to take it through completion.
- Experience in SAP TMS solution is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of inbound, outbound and internal business processes in a warehouse such as goods receipt and put away, wave management, picking, packing, outbound staging, shipping and post goods issue, physical inventory etc.
- Hands on experience in managing and reporting on WRICEF objects.
- Experience in developing solutions architecture and implementation of global business solutions.
- Design solutions with innovation and ensuring the ability to deliver value over time.
- Experience in managing small-medium scale projects, and working with other partners like sales, finance, reporting and devops team.
- Prioritize resources and projects in support of business value and corporate objectives.
- Provide value-added input and alternatives and facilitate requirements definition whenever appropriate.
- Collaborate with business areas to understand needs and develop or introduce solutions to maximize value.
- Leverage matrix approach to sharing of resources in support of business needs.
- Act as an active change agent within the organization challenging the team and business to improve and excel.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Expertise in ERP and other technical solutions with a focus on SAP.
- Expert skills in SAP Logistics Execution, Outbound and Inbound processes, WM/EWM.
- Expert skills in carrier integration and freight forwarder integration.
- Expert skills in SAP RF transaction processing (ITS Mobile) etc.
- ECC and S4 experience.
- Demonstrated achievement in developing and maintaining business partnership at all levels and from varying cultures around the world.
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to build strong working relationships and collaborate with others in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to influence others.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; flexibility; responsiveness, and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including ability to produce professional documentation for standards, policies and procedures, and ability to articulate complex technical architectures to a non-technical audience.
- Business process skills to facilitate conversations about best practices and solution experience.
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects with conflicting deadlines. Ability to meet tight deadlines and to prioritize tasks.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related area, or equivalent additional work experience required.
- Superior knowledge of Business process and the application of technology.
- Minimum 5 years of SAP system design experience in relevant area.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.