Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Esplanade Golf & Country Club in Naples, Southwest Florida is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Pool Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon. What better way to enjoy the Florida weather, friendly faces and fun atmosphere?
Key Responsibilities of the Pool Attendant:
• Maintains cleanliness of facility operations according to established daily maintenance procedures.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of department programs, events, and activities. Answers guest questions regarding such programs.
• Records all cash, check, and charges based on established cash control procedures.
• Maintains understanding of operating procedures for pool, bikes, boats, and fitness equipment.
• Completes checklist for opening, closing, and daily procedures.
• Takes direction from Facility Coordinator, Special Event and Youth Coordinator, and Conference Recreation Coordinator
• Assists in the implementation of programs, youth programs, special events, and conference recreation events.
• Provides safe environment within facilities and activities.
• Processes recreation reservations as needed.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Pool Attendant:
• No prior experience or training
• CPR and First Aid Certification
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...