This job is archived
Provide administrative support to Membership staff utilizing Member website and standard Microsoft office programs and assist in special projects.
Essential Job Duties
- Provide support to Membership staff with mailings, phone calls, general correspondence, handling walk-ins and assembling membership packages.
- Assist with Member&rsquos reservations, questions, policies, concerns or complaints in a timely, professional manner.
- Assist all realtors by providing membership information and collateral.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Plans and leads exercise/activity sessions in one or more assigned fitness areas/Classes.
- Sets up and monitors class equipment, and ensures its return in serviceable condition.
- Advises participants on program and class procedures and policies, as appropriate.
- Distributes handouts and/or class evaluations, if appropriate, and answers questions from participants after each session assists in performing follow-up and communication with participants, as required.
- Tracks progress of clients maintains client files as appropriate.
- Ensures that safety and injury prevention policies and procedures are adhered to by participants reports accidents and prepares accident reports, as required.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Report any safety hazards and unsafe practices to management promptly.
- Ensure that fitness equipment and tools are maintained in safe and good working conditions.
- Report to management in need of fitness equipment maintenance and repair works
- Assist Management with administration duties regarding fitness equipment and classes.
- Must be available to work member events in the evenings, holidays and some weekends.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months  experience in private/club operations or equivalent preferred.
- Able to multi-task in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Must be physically able to stand, sit, stoop, bend and lift up to 15 lbs.
- Possess and able to present a professional demeanor at all times to Members and Guests.