Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
This position is to provide technical administration of server and network-based systems to maximize reliability, performance and availability to meet business objectives. Position will be responsible for providing technical administration and support in activities associated with the identification, prioritization and resolution of issues while working with the infrastructure team within the server and network environments. Position will also maintain the day-to-day technical operations for servers and systems by monitoring, tracking, investigating, and reporting key indicators to ensure that systems are operating smoothly and efficiently to meet service level goals.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides technical administration in activities associated with identification, prioritization, and resolution of issues within the server and network environment
- Participates in operational maintenance and control, which includes installations, updates, upgrades, and for server and network systems
- Participates in troubleshooting server and network system issues as necessary
- Participates in suggesting improvements for server and network systems as appropriate
- Provides monitoring of our server and network systems and assists in resolving potential issues
- Takes ownership and responsibility for tasks that are assigned
- Demonstrates consistent professional and superior customer service and interpersonal skills
- Establishes, grows and develops collaborative and cross-functional relationships internally and externally with business partners and vendors
- Attends meetings and participation as required
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Understanding of Active Directory
- Understands Windows Server 200x systems
- Knowledge of Active Directory Service & cloud Interfaces (ADFS)
- Knowledge of storage systems and operations
- Knowledge of computer and network security concepts, techniques
- Acknowledge ownership and responsibility for tasks that are assigned
- Able to maintain discipline while working in the production landscape
- Professionalism, reasonable judgment, a sense of ownership and responsibility as well as good communication and customer service skills.
- Keeps abreast of current developments and trends in relative areas of technology
- Maintains and enhances knowledge of our business and industry
- Able to embrace an environment that is constantly changing to meet the needs of the business
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ work experience, in a corporate environment of 200 or more users.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.