This job is archived
At KJUS, we have successfully pursued our vision of designing the best ski, golf and lifestyle apparel since launching back in 2000. Renowned for our uncompromising innovations, we produce award-winning apparel with performance enhancing qualities. The passion we share about our brand and the world of sports serves as the foundation of our working culture. Our mutually supportive, highly positive work environment thrives thanks to the joint belief that however exceptional our work is, we can always go beyond. We are always looking for people with drive and expertise.
In July, 2019 Acushnet Company acquired KJUS. KJUS stands for sportwear made of innovative, high performance material with a distinctive clean design. Driven by an enthusiasm for golf and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.
Acushnet Company (Titleist | FootJoy) is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance driven golf equipment and golf wear which are widely recognized for quality excellence. Driven by a focus on dedicated and discerning golfers and the golf shops that serve them, we believe that we are the most authentic and enduring company in the game of golf.
We are looking for an Associate Designer and Developer to join our Product Engineer Team. In this role you will assist the team across all KJUS departments to include Ski, Golf and Lifestyle.
- Work cross-functionally with the apparel Product Engineer Team and factories to update tech-packs and systems with all necessary info about the products being developed
- Support in preparing fit comments and development comments and revise tech packs for production
- Work with design and development team to create golf, ski and lifestyle collections from concept to bulk
- Draw and update sketches
- Fill out BOMs and spec sheets in PLM
- Support and collaborate with team to meet deadlines for design and development
- Collaborate with tech designers to evaluate and fit garments
- Keep organized and motivated to comply with production calendars to meet all deadlines
- Assist designers with print and pattern design
- Assist fabric specialists with organization of fabrics, samples and swatches
- Support in the overall organization of the department to ensure a clean working environment
- Offer support to prepare team for presentations and fit sessions so they have the tools and are set up for successful meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field.
- Must have a strong understanding of garment construction and fitting.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, and Excel
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Print and Pattern experience is a plus
At KJUS we feel that working from the office as much as possible increases collaboration, innovation, and productivity while contributing to our strong company culture. Candidates for this role are required to be local to the office and cannot be remote. However, after the first 60 days of employment, they have the option to partake in our hybrid work model if they believe they will thrive by incorporating the flexibility of a mixture of in-office and remote work. Please ask our HR recruiter for more details. Relocation assistance is not available for this role.
Salary Range: $51,200-64,000 per year.