Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The Sr eCommerce Software Engineer (B2B and B2C) will play a key role in our ongoing multi-phased implementation of Hybris and Java based solutions. Candidate will work with implementations partners, subject matter experts and product ownership teams to deliver solutions. Candidate will be responsible for high and low level design, coding, unit and integration testing, configuration and deployment of the Hybris and Java based solutions in a scalable fashion to support our global business needs. Candidate must be hands on as the primary responsibility is to build and maintain SAP Commerce/Hybris application modules
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implement, document and unit test complex modules using SAP Hybris, Java and Spring
• Ensure SAP Hybris code is of high quality and adheres to non-functional requirements
• Follow and contribute to the project's technical best practices and development standards
• Perform code reviews and ensure Hybris extensions are created in a flexible and modular manner
• Support the management of architectural and technical risk
• Work with project management and business analysts to manage the flexible scope with business owners
• Strong focus on high quality throughout the entire process, working closely with the Quality Assurance stream
• Collaborate with Technical Lead, Solutions Architects and Enterprise Architects for aspects related to integration with other systems
• Resolve defects and update system documentation
• Provide production support including troubleshooting and resolving technical issues and defects
• Stay up-to-date with the latest Hybris version and provide upgrade recommendations.
• Enforcing governance over higher-environments, including deployment timing, change control procedures, data management, environment access, etc.
• Document and maintain internal and external training materials on integrations
• Document and maintain knowledge base articles related to integrations
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
• Hands on development experience in SAP Hybris e-commerce platform (B2C and B2B platforms)
• Strong hands-on experience in customizing Hybris based e-Commerce Applications, Hybris CMS, and e-commerce suite (WCMS, Solr, HMC, CMS & Product Cockpit, Admin Console, CronJobs, ImpEx, Catalogs, Categories, Products)
• Experience in Product Data modeling, catalog structure, and workflow • Hybris implementation experience with SAP integration with backend
• Hands on experience in developing highly scalable REST/SOAP web services based systems, publishing and consuming web services
• Leading software development teams, working in agile methodology
• Strong problem solving skills and an aptitude for learning new technologies, applications and technical concepts
• Expertise in Hybris technical landscape, configuration and integration to third party systems such as List-trak, Crowd twist, Paymetric, Fit Analytics and so on
• Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills, ability to work with people from different disciplines, competence in clear concise and tactful communication with senior management teams
• Able to understand and consider the business impact of potential issues and solutions.
• Strong collaborative team-based interactions.
• Hybris implementation experience with Data hub and CPQ is an advantage
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 6 years of experience showing Java and Web Development.
• Minimum 3 years of Experience in ecommerce, Apparel or Consumer goods industry
• Experience in SAP Hybris or other ecommerce platforms; Adobe Experience Manager or other CMS. Experience with agile development methodology.
• Extensive experience managing and sourcing 3rd party service providers, partners, and consultants
• Ability to think critically, thoroughly and analytically when resolving technically complex problems
• Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Record of delivering best-of-breed web experiences for desktop, tablet, and mobile web. Mobile app experience is a plus.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.