Toptracer is looking for a delivery and team-focused Software Development Manager to lead two teams in our Stockholm HQ working with our Range Management System (TRMS) and our Mobile App (TRCA).
The TRMS team develops the facility admin tool for all golf range activities handled by the range owners. TRMS helps the owner to keep track and offer their guests an interactive and truly fun experience at the range.
Our TRCA Team develops new features to grow our global gaming community all over the world. The App is used by golfers visiting a Toptracer range and outside the range. Our ambition is to create a one-stop destination for all things golf in your pocket.
As Manager, you will be responsible for the team vision and execution, including innovation strategy, also having the right people and skills in the teams, and the growth and well-being of our associates. This role requires a large portion of self-awareness, and we value your emotional intelligence.
We’re the fastest-growing company in the golf-tech business and looking for people that thrive in an organic growth organization, with all the challenges and possibilities that come along. The Software Development Manager we are looking for is a natural leader and has a background in building high-performing teams within software development. Taking responsibility for your team’s well-being and helping with the best ways of working is obvious for you.
- Join the journey of a growing business that has changed how golf is seen and experienced.
- Build and lead a high-performing and multi-disciplinary team through hiring, coaching, mentoring, feedback, and hands-on career development.
- We have millions of customers around the globe who enjoy our technology for their golf practice and entertainment, and we have the possibility to create moments that matter for everyone who visits a Toptracer-enabled range. Customer satisfaction is at the forefront of what we do.
- Be part of a fantastic team with cross-functional competencies that deliver the full experience of how golf should be played at the range.
- Live with the product and be part of the golf revolution.
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- A willingness to participate in our culture and promote our core values within the team and outside.
- Experience in leading, managing, and coaching software developers to grow and perform at their best while enjoying their work.
- A service-minded approach, and an interest in making the environment around your teams sustainable and fun.
- Solid experience working in an agile development environment
- The ability to see the different needs and strengths of different people and catalyzing that to something bigger through teamwork.
- An understanding of the common technologies used in the domain and an eye out on the market to identify future needs to make our product the most technologically advanced and reliable for our customers.
The position is permanent and full-time, located at our office in Danderyd. Hit the link at the bottom of the page to read more about the team.
We hope to hear from you soon!