We are looking for a Software Developer that is skilled in C++, Python and preferably also experienced with Machine Learning and computer vision to join our TrackingCore team.
The TrackingCore team is developing the software used for detecting, tracking and processing golf ball trajectories in video streams. This includes real-time processing of video data, the geometrical transformation from 2D to 3D, as well as modeling of the trajectory based on aerodynamics. We're combining the domains of image processing, computer vision, photogrammetry, physical modeling and machine learning, into a production-ready product with high requirements on performance and stability.
C++ | Python | Linux
- Join the revolution of how golf perceived and played all over the world
- Work with the core of our tracing technology
- Hands-on approach of the software
- Quick response time
- Close collaboration with teams within the office
- Agile environment
- Shaping Toptracer world-leading technology
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- 2 years’ experience in Python and C++
- Experience in PostgreSQL, Linux environment and Docker
- Experience from an agile environment
- You have good knowledge of computer vision, Machine learning and data science
The position is permanent and full-time, located at our office in Danderyd. Hit the link at the bottom of the page to read more about the team.
We hope to hear from you soon!