This job is archived
Toptracer Technologies have users and viewers all over the world. Our mission is to help people enjoy the wonderful game of golf even more by tracing contributions to TV and driving range technology. Our range technology is used in 29 countries and the broadcast is aired over 200 times every year. All of our products are developed, tested and deployed from our R&D office in Mörby Centrum, Stockholm.
We are looking for a Software Developer that is skilled in C++, Python and preferably also experienced with Machine Learning and computer vision to join our TrackingCore team.
The TrackingCore team is developing the software used for detecting, tracking and processing golf ball trajectories in video streams. This includes real-time processing of video data, the geometrical transformation from 2D to 3D, as well as modeling of the trajectory based on aerodynamics. We're combining the domains of image processing, computer vision, photogrammetry, physical modeling and machine learning, into a production-ready product with high requirements on performance and stability.
C++ | Python | Linux
- Join the revolution of how golf perceived and played all over the world
- Work with the core of our tracing technology
- Hands-on approach of the software
- Quick response time
- Close collaboration with teams within the office
- Agile environment
- Shaping Toptracer world-leading technology
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- 2 years’ experience in Python and C++
- Experience in PostgreSQL, Linux environment and Docker
- Experience from an agile environment
- You have good knowledge of computer vision, Machine learning and data science
MORE ABOUT US
We value fully engaged associates that come to work not because they have to but because they enjoy the work that they do and the colleagues they have. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everybody can contribute their best. We provide opportunities for people to meet during our Breakfasts, After Work events, or our Golf simulator at the office.
Our culture is driven by our mission to create moments that matter for everyone and our values for Caring, One Team, Fun, Excellence and Edgy Spirit. If you want to learn more about them visit: Core Values | Topgolf.
We believe in personal responsibility, so we try to accommodate everyone's needs. We have flexible working hours and locations to help our teams do their best work.
Our application process for interviews, currently all held remotely, consists of:
- 30-45min video interview/presentation of Toptracer
- 45min-1hr interview with Team Manager.
- 1hr Technical interview with a domain expert.
- 1hr interview with 2 members of the team.
The position is permanent and full-time, located at our office in Danderyd. Hit the link at the bottom of the page to read more about the team.
We hope to hear from you soon!