Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Responsible for the front-end development of user interfaces ensuring an enhanced user experience.  Follow emerging trends, adhere to development best practices, and help make improvements to existing web pages, emails, and all other user interfaces/experiences.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of web pages, user interfaces, mobile experiences, and other marketing collateral using current industry standards.
- Collaborate with fellow designers on layouts and interactions prior to development
- Cross-browser capability testing on all Callaway supported browsers
- Collaborate with teams across the organization in order to successfully complete projects.
- Ability to complete projects on time and within the budget.
- Email marketing development that will drive traffic to the websites and increase consumer engagement with the brand.
- Constantly evaluate and enhance web properties to strengthen the brand and user experience.
- Adhere to corporate style guidelines while incorporating web design best practices.
- Use innovative design styles that drive conversion and enhance the end user experience.
- Collaborate with other team members on webpage design and execution to create efficient solutions that will be consumer friendly aesthetically, and technically.
- Collaborate with technology team to share ideas, coding best practices, and create integrated designs that span various mediums.
- Understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of backend programming languages such as, .NET, Java and PHP a plus
- Mobile site design and development
- Experience with Responsive Design techniques
- JQuery and/or other JS library experience
- Experience with AJAX and data objects JSON
- Expert in cross-browser support and ability to troubleshoot
- Skilled at thinking creatively outside the box
- Self-starter that takes the initiative to start and complete assignment without direct supervision
- Highly meticulous/very detailed oriented
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to take ideas from inception to design to production
- Golf knowledge a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-4 years of front-end development experience
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.