Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Under general supervision, the Sr. Business Intelligence Developer will be required to assist in developing and resolving routine to complex system, relational database and application problems or opportunities within the primarily SAP-based Business Intelligence BI environment. This includes providing technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, design and developing reporting solutions. This position will participate in Data Warehouse projects and cross-functional IT teams to address business or system requirements and/or issues. Additionally, this position will perform system support activities including maintenance or creation of: application code, processing routines or procedures and generate reports and Dashboards. This developer is expected to adhere to development, maintenance and system operations standards. This position will be representing Callaway Golf&rsquos IT department to all levels of the company, including Senior Staff and International offices. Accordingly, professionalism, a sense of ownership and responsibility as well as extraordinary communication is not only required, but imperative to the success of this position.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, configure, implement and support SAP&rsquos Business Intelligence solutions.
- Design, implement and support complex extraction, transformation and loading of SAP BI Data.
- Activate standard business content, extend extractors, and establish/monitor process chains.
- Support all phases of the project life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and post-production support/maintenance.
- Adhere to and enforce established standards and best practices to delivery stable, reliable and highly available solutions.
- Produce technical designs and architectures for development projects.
- Demonstrate effective and collaborative communication with internal team members and Business Partners.
- Identify project tasks and provide accurate estimates for completion of basic business solutions.
- Research and debug potential performance or other system anomalies. i.e. demonstrate superior problem resolution
- Create and compile technical documentation including: unit, integration, and acceptance test plans,   support documentation, end user documentation for delivered solutions and other tasks as assigned by superior.
- Adhere to and enforce day-to-day support policies and procedures.
- Communicate status of projects and initiatives to senior team members.
- Manage multiple projects/reporting solutions for multiple business areas
- Other duties as assigned.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to work directly business analysts to translate functional design into technical specifications.
- Intermediate business process knowledge and ability to provide context to requirements.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written including ability to conduct informal presentations and workshops.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Administrator Workbench, configuration of info providers, time-dependent and in-dependent master data/hierarchies. Able to navigate the functionality easily.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP BI data modeling, data staging, data extraction, and logical/physical database design.
- Strong working knowledge and problem solving skills related to SAP BI Business Explorer, SAP HANA, Business Objects Webintelligence and Analysis for OfficeIntermediate level working knowledge with the implementation of SAP Analytics Cloud and Microsoft PowerBI.
- Intermediate level working knowledge with data cleansing, aggregating, transforming and validating the data to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Demonstrate Strong conceptual reasoning and discretionary judgment.
- Intermediate knowledge of an SDLC process.
- Intermediate working knowledge with integrating SAP BW4/Hana with non-SAP operational systems. Python experience a plus.
- Basic knowledge of ABAP/4.
- Moderate working knowledge with researching OSS, service packs, BW versions & plug-in information.
- Moderate working knowledge upgrade application processes and all aspects of system testing.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor&rsquos degree in computer science or related subject, or equivalent additional work experience required.
- Minimum 5 years SAP Business Warehouse implementation experience, preferably in a corporate manufacturing environment.
- Courses or certifications in SAP BI solutions preferred.
Callaway Golf is an Equal opportunity Employer.