This job is archived
As a Creative Designer, you will be required to plan and design promotional campaigns for the UK’s no 1 golf retailer reporting to the Studio Manager This role encompasses all elements of design including print and internal communications. The role will oversee relationships with external print agencies and involve developing, creating and campaigns and publications, both for consumers and the business. The ideal candidate must have experience in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Development and implementation of customer-facing point of sale.
- Produce effective designs that communicate the brand and message with high visual impact with clarify and intent
- Co-ordinate and manage relationships with external print agencies
- Marketing projects, campaigns, and promotions development, providing support
- Ensure that designs communicate the brand and message with high visual impact
- Manage the creation, update and edits to literature pieces and other day-to-day tasks
- Become an advocate of the company for branding and design
- Work on layouts and art working pages ready for print
- Monitor trends in design, both from a print and online perspective
- Assist in campaign strategy and planning
- Brainstorm and mock-up design concepts that fit marketing projects and campaign needs
- Create designs, working to a deadline and present options for design treatments
- Full knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of Graphic Design Experience
- Understanding of the latest Graphic Design Software including HTML
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to include copywriting
- Highly organised with an ability to juggle several priorities at once
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and adhering to critical paths
- Team Player
- Common sense and ‘can do’ attitude
- Understanding of the golf industry and key principles of the sport
- Retail operational knowledge, ideally from a sports background
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- Staff discount 25%
- Company incentives