This job is archived
Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Under moderate supervision, the Software Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, development, and testing of enterprise solutions. This position will act as the technical support for development projects, participate in the full software development life-cycle of various projects, conduct code reviews, and ensure software development standards are followed.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design, create, and implement software solutions to meet business requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
• Create unit, validation, and integration tests for new and existing solutions.
• Develop prototypes to validate process improvements and communication of initial requirements.
• Follow technical standards to make solutions consistent and easier to maintain.
• Support multiple projects/solutions for multiple business area requestors.
• Communicate status of projects and initiatives to senior team members.
• Create and/or capture business requirements and support documentation for solutions.
• Provide fact based and accurate task effort estimates to management.
• Review weekly activities with senior team members.
• Other duties as assigned.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Web Stack (WINS):
o Windows Client and Server OSs
o Internet Information Services (IIS)
o .NET 4.0+ (C#)
o SQL Server 2005+
• Basic familiarity with source control methods and procedures.
• Able to support multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and delivering results.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Basic to intermediate knowledge of database modeling, design, and development with emphasis on normalization and associated performance trade-offs.
• Able to gather and analyze business requirements and translate those into basic to moderately complex functional, efficient, and effective technical solutions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree, or equivalent work experience required.
• Minimum two years of software development experience required, including working with a development team.
• Cross-functional project support experience is a plus.
• Relevant professional certifications a plus.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.