Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Under general direction, this position involves ERP software programming, integration, quality and testing, subsystem and interface documentation, and debugging/troubleshooting of problems. This position is also performs complex project management and user-interaction functions
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop technical design for all software development requests
- Develop software that supports e-commerce needs and requirements
- Perform code and design reviews.
- Participate in coding and implementation of critical software modules.
- Maintain close relationship with all project and product stakeholders.
- Performs system and interface design
- Performs programming, integration, and testing tasks
- Develop and execute formal test and validation plans for embedded and web software
- Produce detailed reports of individual test case failures
- Lead technical reviews and meetings as requested
- Documents systems and system interfaces
- Debugs and troubleshoots software problems
- Plans and schedules smaller projects, or specific areas within larger projects
- Provides management-level project reporting
- Continuously monitors software industry trends and directions
- Occasionally mentors lower-level staff members, offshores and/or reviews their work on a technical basis
- Other duties as assigned
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good knowledge of Microsoft development technologies, such as the .NET framework, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual C#, and Web-development languages HTML, DHTML, ASP
- Good knowledge of programming techniques, data modeling, system design, and software testing concepts
- Knowledge of Hybris front and back end development
- Solid working knowledge of relational database systems and database design
- Working knowledge of Windows NT networking
- Knowledge of software testing processes, methodologies and tools
- Solid understanding of software verification metrics
- Good knowledge of at least one system development methodology and project management tools such as VSTS or Jira
- Strong ability to implement software based on written requirements
- Strong ability to accurately follow and complete technical procedures and standards
- Excellent working knowledge of software industry trends and directions
- Continuously improves technical and/or business skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, M.S. is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.