American Golf is Europe's largest golf retailer with over 95 stores across the UK and Ireland. We recognise talent. For us, it’s all about loving what you do, whilst a passion for golf will be well received, it is more about the service and expertise we deliver as a business. Reporting to our head of IT, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing key business projects. Project management responsibilities will include the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope.
This role will be working 37.5 hours per week and based in our Retail Support Centre in Warrington.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Plan availability and allocate resources.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs.
- Measure project performance.
- Report and escalate to the exec team as needed.
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders and 3rd parties.
- Manage and mitigate project risk.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Delegate project tasks based on individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
What we need
- You will have proven experience as a project manager and will be able to demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- You should have a strong technical background and, ideally, be familiar with the Microsoft Navision, Dynamics365 Business Central and Salesforce Commerce Cloud platforms
- Organisational, communication and time management skills are essential.
- You should also be familiar with standard project management documentation, be able to work in an agile manner and hold a PMP or Prince2 certification.
What we offer
- 22 days annual leave + public holidays
- A day off to celebrate your Birthday!
- Staff discount for you, your family and friends
- Lifestyle benefits including; cycle to work scheme, reward and recognition scheme, company pension scheme and more!