Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The EDI / Integration Manager, Global Business Solutions is responsible for the design, development & management of EDI and SAP integration solutions for Callaway Golf. We leverage both SAP ECC and SAP S/4 HANA in the region and will support both. This includes the design and implementation of EDI pipeline initiatives and integration with other platforms to SAP. This role will partner with corporate IT, solution integrators, business leaders and Callaway Golf customers to identify solutions that support business needs, leveraging technology to add value to the company.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide solutions for business needs to support the electronic communications with trading partners across all business areas
- Manage the prioritization, design, and implementation of EDI solutions for all regions
- Manage the production support of EDI and Ecommerce platforms integration to SAP
- Manage the relationship with local and global third-party EDI providers
- Design solutions with innovation and ensuring the ability to deliver value over time.
- Prioritize resources and projects in support of business value and corporate objectives
- Establish, grow, and enhance collaborative relationships with global business leads
- Manage multiple projects/solutions for multiple business areas and regions
- Leverage matrix approach to sharing of resources in support of business needs
- Mentor/develop/motivate staff
- Ongoing evaluation of direct staff for required skills and experience
- Manage internal/external resources as “virtual” project teams
- Act as an active change agent within the organization challenging the team and business to improve and excel.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Expert knowledge SAP OTC lifecycle processes
- Expert knowledge developing the end to end architecture of trading partner EDI inbound and outbound mapping requirements
- Experience with the integration to SAP Order processing with both SAP (Hybris) and 3rd party applications
- Business process skills to facilitate conversations about best practices
- Excellent management and leadership skills: people, process and technology.
- Demonstrated achievement in developing and maintaining business partnership at all levels and from varying cultures around the world.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; flexibility; responsiveness.
- Diverse background with broad knowledge of solution platforms, custom development, package implementations to work on highly complex projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related area, or equivalent additional work experience required
- Superior knowledge of Business process and the application of technology
- Minimum 5 years SAP knowledge including strong experience in SD and EDI integration
- Minimum 3 years of managing a team providing SAP solution delivery and day-to-day end user support
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.