Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
In support of the business operations this position is responsible for coordinating the setup and maintenance of various sales initiatives throughout a product’s life cycle, including pricing, new product launches, consumer promotions and compensation. Acts as project manager for each sales initiative, ensuring all execution steps are completed on time, accurately and within scope.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with Sr. Pricing Analyst, Master Data and Sales Operations teams to setup and update pricing in the system
- Maintains net pricing master for all customers, including SMU offerings
- Updates the Wholesale Price List & Policy and coordinates email to customer database
- Resolves discrepancies between pricing in our system versus our customers
- Continuously monitors orders to ensure customers are receiving the correct benefits (pricing, discounts, terms, free freight, etc.) according to the customer agreements/programs
- Routes and maintains online Price Exception Form for required approvals
- Participates in and prepares for pricing strategy meetings
- Works with various departments to compile information that our customers need to setup new products in their systems
- Maintains portal site that hosts setup information for sales reps and customers to access
- Completes customer specific setup sheets
- Works with Sales Operations team to ensure Order Tool is updated with latest product offerings and order types
- Fields sales rep’s questions and/or issues regarding Order Tool. Works with IT team to troubleshoot and resolve Order Tool issues
- Maintains Master Calendar with all current and upcoming product launches, pricing changes, consumer promotions, sales programs and end-of life
- Tracks all National Account/Regional Strategic COOP budgets, accruals and compensation
- Communicates and executes all netdown and promotional compensation
- Maintains and enhances databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Refreshes and distributes reoccurring reporting
- Inputs and indexes data for revenue forecast and Business Objects queries
- Develop ad-hoc reporting/analyses as needed
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Advanced to expert Microsoft Excel experience which includes building spreadsheets and working with formulas. Ability to use systems and tools to pull, organize and interpret data
- Ability to function in a continuously changing environment and adept at functioning effectively under high volumes of work and deadlines
- Strong project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Highly skilled at solving problems and thinking creatively or “out of the box”.
- Critical attention to detail
- Self-starter that is proactive and takes the initiative to start and complete assignments without direct supervision
- Able to maintain confidentiality and work with sensitive information
- Previous experience working with Business Objects and SAP preferred
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and put them into action
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university
- Minimum 2 years related work experience
- Project management experience required
- Systems and reporting experience required
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.