This job is archived
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands. We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete.
Lead digital initiatives for iconic golf brands within the Acushnet Company and part of a Global Digital Center of Excellence. As a project manager you will oversee a delivery team of cross-functional resources and external partners to deliver projects on-time and on-budget. The role will be responsible for the eCommerce project roll outs for all digital commerce brands and regions to provide an engaging, integrated and innovative experience for our consumers globally. This role includes planning, executing and ensuring post implementation support for new eCommerce rollouts globally and enhancements for new system features.
- Manage the entire project lifecycle from defining business objectives and project plan tasks to managing successful execution and deployment. Developing a financial view of the project in terms of cost and duration.
- Consulting with the brands on best practices and processes for delivering and maintaining solutions.
- Leading project teams with multiple partners and stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain project plans to monitor and track progress for external and internal stakeholders. Coordinate and conduct design reviews (design documents and diagrams) and fit-gap analysis.
- Build project dependencies, resource allocation across projects and critical success factors. Ensure deliverables are on track and deadlines are met while communicating project risks and risk mitigation plans.
- Serve as business partner and point of contact between multiple internal and external teams. Lead cross-department and cross-brand communications bring efficiency to the organization and bringing the right project members and stakeholders together at the right time. Facilitate meetings, workshops and collaboration sessions and push execution and alignment on organizational initiatives.
- Identify and quickly resolve project roadblocks, managing risks and issues related to projects. Maintain issues logs and decision logs and manage to closed status. Balance business needs with project risks, resource availability and platform restrictions.
- Organize and lead user acceptance testing and drive bug/fix resolution.
- Track project performance, metrics and post project deliverables for future process enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- Strong project management skills with background in eCommerce process, technical or business acumen
- PMP or CAPM preferred
- 7+ yrs. experience in eCommerce with global markets - eCommerce platform and 3rd party vendor experience preferred (Salesforce, Hybris, Cybersource, Vertex, Adyen) -
- Experience with backend integration and end to end eCommerce business processes
- Proven ability to partner with peers
- Good facilitation skills and experience in organizing and coordinating workshops and meetings
- Strong conflict management skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Project & Office (Access, Excel and PowerPoint) applications
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with leading large and small projects - Experience with consumer platform testing
- Some travel required (10%)