This job is archived
Titleist, golf’s symbol of excellence, is the game's leading performance equipment brand, having earned the overwhelming trust of tour professionals, club professionals, competitive amateurs and dedicated golfers worldwide. The Titleist golf ball embodies superior performance, innovative design and technology, precision manufacturing and unmatched quality. Titleist is the unequivocal #1 ball in golf and has been for over 70 years—and still counting. Titleist also has an unwavering commitment to design and develops the best- performing clubs in the game to support a leading club fitting and trial platform to maximize dedicated golfers’ performance experience. Titleist golf gear, comprised of golf bags, headwear, travel gear, accessories, and golf glove, also delivers the performance and quality excellence promised in every product that bears the Titleist script.
Account Representative I
SALARY RANGE: $21 - $26 per hour, Plus Bonus Eligibility
Responsible for the front-line communication with Trade Accounts regarding all stock and custom club products, program, and availability information - including order entry, tracking order status updates and expediting orders. Provide inside support for Field Sales Reps and various Club Programs and Initiatives.
- Provide strong phone coverage, assisting both accounts and Sales Reps by entering/changing/ administering orders, and by providing product and sales program information. Answer inquiries regarding product features and benefits, pricing and terms, performance attributes, specifications and availability.
- Fulfill primary Side Duty responsibilities, whether Sales Team Support, entering/managing College orders, Rental Program entry/billing or others as assigned. Manage, work and report on special projects inside and outside the department.
- Provide technical support, including detailed component knowledge and fitting methodology assistance for accounts, Sales Reps, Leadership, Management, et al. Assist Team Titleist in providing same for Consumers.
- Make outgoing phone calls when necessary to update accounts of changes, quote revised lead times and suggest options due to component and/or capacity issues.
- Problem solve for accounts, Sales Reps, Leadership, Management and other associates. Provide timely follow-up on pending matters.
- Recognize trends and call attention to abnormal activity encountered. This includes unusual ordering, component and manufacturing issues, account feedback, etc.
- 2 years’ college, AS or BS Degree preferred.
- 2-4 years’ experience of Customer Service or golf industry background required. Or 1 year as an Acushnet Company Associate CSR. Computer proficiency required. Club Fitting experience preferred.
- Ability to sit for long periods and listen on the telephone. Use a PC for a good portions of the day. Lift/carry heavy bags of clubs on outings. Maintain knowledge of confidential prices, programs and account credit status.
- Experience in Club Fitting and premium golf retail is strongly preferred. Also, familiarity with the Titleist SureFit methodology and golf club product line. Must possess exceptional time management as well as organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Clubs Customer Service, Manager
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.