Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Based in Carlsbad, CA or Austin, TX, the Associate Digital Media Strategist is responsible for supporting the team in growing sales through key national accounts. This role will focus on advertising asset management, marketing campaign builds, merchandising and reporting.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage day to day advertising asset implementation for merchandising, marketing emails, and digital campaigns.
- Ensure all necessary marketing materials are created
- Traffic assets to all necessary teams and vendors
- Ensure consistent messaging and brand presence across all channels
- Help investigate & identify incremental revenue opportunities
- Manage day-to-day campaign optimizations for search and display campaigns
- Manage keywords, campaign buildouts and assets
- Provide input and recommendations on campaign strategy
- Responsible for performance reporting and budget pacing
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Comprehensive computer skills
- Working knowledge of office software products (Microsoft Office suite).
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment·
- Ability to prioritize and balance significant projects and issues·
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Ability to drive to meet assigned deadlines
- Ability to manage detailed project plans with accuracy
- Self-motivated and takes initiative·
- Strong ability to problem solve·
- Ability to understand, interpret, enforce corporate policies
- Enthusiastic team player
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of digital marketing experience required
- Experience leveraging web analytics tools and optimizing campaigns based on segmentation and performance
- Experience managing search and display campaigns
- Experience with Adwords and/or Amazon AMS
- Golf industry knowledge a plus
- Photoshop knowledge a plus
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.