Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The Associate Credit Analyst is responsible for opening new customer accounts as well as providing reporting and analysis to the Credit department at Callaway Golf. This involves collecting credit applications and associated documentation for new account set ups as well as periodic reviews. A successful candidate will be comfortable interacting with internal/external customers as well as financial institutions. This position reports back to the management on all financial responsibilities/tasks.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gathers trade and financial data utilized for the extension of credit lines and annual reviews.
- Provides analysis and recommendations on trade and financial data.
- Assist in the research and analysis of complex ownership issues.
- Communicates with financial institutions, sales representatives and customers.
- Handles new account set up process within SAP.
- Maintains credit files in the document management system.
- Maintains and processes customer master file changes.
- Manages E-document processes and reporting.
- Create and update various reports as requested by management.
- Maintain customer principle master spreadsheet.
- Follows Global and Local Credit policies and maintains controls documented through the Sarbanes-Oxley process.
- Assist with sales tax compliance.
- Support corporate projects and initiatives.
- Assists with gathering financial data.
- Provide analysis and insight on credit information based upon risk verses the impact to sales.
- Create and provide insight on various credit metrics for different roles within the credit department.
- Facilitate projects to improve processes and meet business needs.
- Manage the collection agency placement and reporting.
- Assist in developing Company credit risk policies and procedures.
- Report on large and/or long-term payment plans.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Ability to understand and analyze financial statements.
- Basic understanding of financial reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task well.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, collaborate successfully with others on a cross-functional basis, coordinate multiple project assignments simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment, accepting ownership and accountability of the process and deliver on commitments.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
- Maturity, professionalism, and high level of discretion are required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related degree preferred.
- 0-1 year related experience.
- Basic working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.