This job is archived
Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for implementing a comprehensive staffing solution in support of the overall business plan while ensuring the full cycle recruiting experience is consistent with the Callaway Golf brand and service image throughout recruiting campaign. The incumbent will be responsible for sourcing the best quality talent. In addition, the incumbent must effectively determine organizational needs, evaluate candidates and assess and understand behaviors and skills required for positions within the organization.
ESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop innovative search techniques to meet and exceed candidate requirements such as identification of "niche" job posting sites and resume databases, networking, professional conference recruiting, college recruiting, etc. Work closely with vendors to execute strategies in a timely, cost efficient way.
- Develop strong relationships with internal customers and work collaboratively with HR team to ensure positions are filled in a timely and effective manner.
- Work closely with the internal customers and HR team to proactively identify and plan for future hiring needs.
- Support recruiting efforts across all organizational entities, both domestic and, as necessary, international.
- Streamline processes and techniques using technology resources (UltiPro Recruitment). Eliminate non-value added work and focus on continuous improvement, making efficiency suggestions and requisite changes to talent acquisition policy and strategy.
- Develop recruiting programs that support future candidate streams, such as internships, university relationships, temporary sourcing initiatives, or others.
- "Lean"/Improve end-to-end talent acquisition process including sourcing, screening, candidate interviewing and assessment, reference checking and negotiating offer packages.
- Make independent decisions that diversify candidate and applicant pool, reduce time-to-fill, and increase overall number of qualified applicants.
- Develop talent acquisition solutions for assigned requisitions that link Corporate Values, Leadership competencies, etc. as the foundation of a successful candidate profile.
- Ensure the organization complies with laws and regulations as it relates to sourcing, talent acquisition and hiring.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Demonstrated track record of success and customer satisfaction in a high-volume, multi-client environment.
- Demonstrated track record or resourceful/creative sourcing across numerous functions.
- Pro-active, energetic, self-assured professional with high personal integrity and ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships.
- Experience and success using LinkedIn Recruiter with proven examples
- Tenacious and adept at managing communications and relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Strong self-starter with ability and desire to work with limited supervision.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office products, resume tracking system experience a plus.
- Contingency and retained search experience preferred.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 3 years recruiting experience, or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience, required.
- Previous recruiting experience in a fast paced, agency and corporate environment
- Experience recruiting highly skilled technical talent.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer