Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The Director of IT Business Solutions for North America Apparel will be the functional lead for several key capabilities and be an advocate for both business and technology decisions within our Apparel IT organization. Works very closely with the Corporate IT SAP Teams.
This position is responsible for the delivery of business solutions, grow revenues/profitability and Operations of Information Technology working closely with Corporate IT team members. The role will manage direct/matrixed team of ERP/Commerce analysts, Helpdesk, reporting analysts and will be accountable for leading creative solutions to business challenges with a sense of urgency to deliver value in our Apparel brands.
Must have superior business relationship skills and functional knowledge with change management experience. Our company is going through a technology evolution and this role will be key to many of these initiatives. This role will need to be a strong team leader who can develop their own resources while building strong cross-team collaboration and solutions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide high solutions for business needs in all areas (Order to cash, Procure to Pay, Finance, and Warehousing solutions, Retail, E-Commerce, Analytics and Technology Infrastructure) of the company in-collaboration with Corporate IT team.
- Develop solutions architect and implementation of solutions to business challenges
- Provide leadership to build the IT team to provide best in class services in all areas
- Design solutions with innovation and ensuring the ability to deliver value over time.
- Prioritize Daily resource capacity and projects in support of business value and corporate objectives.
- Establish, grow, and enhance collaborative relationships with business leadership team
- Provide value-added input and alternatives and facilitate requirements definition whenever appropriate.
- Manage multiple projects/solutions for multiple business areas.
- Collaborate with business areas to understand needs and develop or introduce solutions to maximize value.
- Leverage matrix approach to sharing of resources in support of business needs.
- Ongoing evaluation of direct staff for required skills and experience.
- Manage internal/external resources as “virtual” project teams.
- Act as an active change agent within the organization challenging the team and business to improve and excel.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Expertise in ERP/E-Commerce and other technical solutions with a focus on SAP
- Business process skills to facilitate conversations about best practices and solution experience
- Excellent management and leadership skills: people, process and technology
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; flexibility; responsiveness.
- Participative management style, advocate team-based concepts.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Information Technology, ERP or large system functional experience or SAP S4 experience
- Minimum 5 years of managing a team providing SAP solution delivery and day-to-day end user support.
- Superior knowledge of Fashion Business processes and the application of technology in Fashion industry
- Able to manage complex and diverse workload
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.