Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete.
The Account Representative is responsible for front-line communication with our customers and consumers for all product, program, and availability information.
- Assist customers/sales reps by entering/changing orders and advising them of sales programs.
- Answer customer/consumer inquiries re: product performance, construction, & availability.
- Administer sales programs by consistently applying proper terms/discounts to each order.
- Analyze incoming inquiries and formulate a plan to resolve each in a timely manner.
- Coordinate special requests with other depts to ensure orders ship as requested.
- Support Sales, Mkt. & Leader Depts by managing/reporting on special projects.
- Analyze current processes/procedures & identify/implement ways to improve
- Assist in training and development of new members of the CS Dept.
- Represent Acushnet Company at special events & answer participants' questions
- Recognize trends and call attention to unusual activity encountered.
- 2 years college, AS or BS Degree preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience in Customer Service / Golf industry required or 1 year as an Acushnet Company Associate CSR. Selling experience preferred;
- Able to sit for long periods of time and listen/talk on the telephone. Use a PC for good portion of the day. Maintain knowledge of confidential prices/programs and account credit status.