Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The IT Business Relationship Partner role will work as an advocate for the warehouse operations team and corresponding IT functions to help foster strong and collaborative relationships that will drive joint decision-making and completion of IT initiatives. This role will help identify and drive innovative solutions that address the warehouse operations needs and continuous improvement efforts. The incumbent will also serve as the primary resource to manage and track the status of IT issues resolution and enhancements, and will also assist in troubleshooting IT issues, following up with system users, and assisting in project management activities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Act as a Relationship Manager
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with the warehouse operations team the &ldquoclients&rdquo and IT functional owners.
- Track clients satisfaction and services provided.
- Continuously improve, based on feedback from clients.
Communicate With Business Stakeholders
- Ensure that effective communication occurs related to service delivery and project delivery e.g. planned downtime, changes, and open tickets.
- Manage expectations for operations and business stakeholders.
- Provide a clear point of contact within IT for each business stakeholder.
- Act as a bridge between IT and the business.
- Provide customer support management for the warehouse i.e. managing Help Desk tickets.
- Provide hands-on User support of multiple warehouse process and systems.
- Manage the entire life-cycle of a reported issues and enhancements from creation to closure.
- Act as an escalation point-of-contact for major issues with any aspect of service delivery.
- Define and report on mutually agreed upon key service metrics.
- Work with service owners to develop and monitor service improvement plan.
- Work with project managers and clients to ensure projects requirements are well understood and documented and approved by all stakeholders.
- Ensure that the project teams provide regular reports regarding project status, project metrics, issues, and changes to all relevant stakeholders.
Knowledge of the Business
- Understand the main business activities for each department and warehouse operations area.
- Understand which IT services are required to complete each business activity.
- Understand business processes and associated business activities for each user group within the warehouse.
Advocate for Your Business Clients
- Act as an advocate for the clients &ndash be invested in client success.
- Understand the strategies and plans of the clients and help develop an IT strategic plan/roadmap that maps to business strategies.
- Help clients to develop proposals and advance them through the project intake and assessment process.
Influence Business and IT Stakeholders
- Influence business and IT stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization in order to help clients achieve their business objectives
- Leverage existing relationships to convince decision makers to move forward with business and IT initiatives that will benefit the warehouse and the organization as a whole
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to effectively work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment and effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills in a SAP warehouse managed environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Able to break down and communicate complex issues in clear, concise, and persuasive manner.
- Able to communicate complex business requirements to the technology teams.
- Able to communicate technology fundamentals to the warehouse teams.
- Highly motivated and self-directed able to effectively prioritize and execute in a fast paced environment.
- Highly adaptable and flexible able to adjust quickly to new situations and changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability positively influence others, negotiate win-win solutions, and effectively resolve conflict.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of core warehouse operations and processes.
- Strong understanding of warehouse management and transportation systems.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and other Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge of project management applications i.e. Jira is desired.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor&rsquos degree in a technology field or operations/engineering related field with technical experience required, advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of experience working in a large distribution center environment required
- Experience with warehouse/operations management preferred
- Experience with creating SOP and/or training documentation, and facilitating user training a plus
- Experience facilitating change management involving business processes and organizational change.
- Proven experience working with business and IT partners to identify and define business and technical requirements.
- Project management experience and experience using Jira is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with SAP or other warehouse management systems.
- Technical experience with managing WMS and/or ERP systems and changes strongly desired
- SAP ECC 6.0, IM and/or SAP EWM experience preferred.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.