This job is archived
The Senior Compliance IT Auditor will be responsible for leading and driving the compliance initiatives within the Technology Innovation TI organization including: Sarbanes Oxley SOX 404 compliance ITGCs, automated business controls/application controls, and reports and PCI DSS compliance. This specific role will be focused on continuing to define and lead a program of IT general controls that will drive consistency and efficiency in all areas of technology development, integrations, support and maintenance. We are open to the Senior Compliance IT Auditor to either sit at Callaway's HQ office in Carlsbad, CA or Topgolf's HQ office in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Drive IT controls and PCI compliance initiatives in a matrixed operating environment. Partner with key application owners to identify gaps in their applications concerning IT General Controls, automated business application controls, and PCI compliance, and coach them on alignment of what needs to be completed to ensure full compliance. Actively monitor and report on their progress.
- Serve as the main Topgolf POC on all IT audits and PCI compliance recertification with 3rd party vendors/audit partners.
- Support Internal Audit and IT Compliance with annual IT audit scoping, controls rationalization, and risk assessments.
- Support and participate in testing, documentation, and review of IT controls in support of SOX 404 and Internal Audits in coordination with Internal Audit, IT Compliance, and 3rd party vendors/audit partners.
- Effectively document and communicate IT deficiencies and gaps to business and IT control owners. Develop realistic remediation recommendations and timelines. Track and report on remediation to Internal Audit, TI and business management. Partner with Internal Audit and IT Compliance to review compliance reports and certifications for 3rd party service providers. Reports include but not limited to SOC 1 SSAE 16 and SOC 2. Initiate and lead compliance projects with key owners to ensure on-going standardization, alignment and optimization of IT control framework to ensure control structure keeps pace with organizational changes and process development.
- Facilitate and lead working sessions with key application owners, project managers and TI peers to help education on IT general controls and compliance initiatives. This also many involve evaluating projects for potential impacts to ITGCs.
- Bachelor&rsquos degree in technology, finance, accounting or IT related topics, preferred
- CISA or CoBIT, preferred
- 4+ yrs experience demonstrated skills in performing IT audits based on recognized internal control frameworks and governance including ITIL, CobIT, and COSO. At least 4 years experience in an IT audit or compliance role involving review of internal risk and control processes
- 4+ yrs Experience in an IT audit or compliance role involving review of internal risk and control processes
- 4+ yrs Experience in designing, documenting, implementing, and testing IT control processes in a public company environment as it relates to risks and controls for SOX 404
- 4+ yrs experience applying project management best practices in the absence of entrenched standards
- Understanding of core IT processes e.g., Change Management, System Development Lifecycle, Information Security, IT Operations etc.
- Knowledge and ability to audit a diverse IT environment with multiple operating systems and database platforms, preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills are needed to effect change and prioritize deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability. Must be able to collaborate with TI and business peers on breaking down complex problems into achievable solutions, either by process enhancements or through innovation technology.
- Ability to establish credibility with business and IT stakeholders and become a trusted partner
- Ability to self-define strategic objectives and develop project plan to deliver results within a rapidly growing organization
- Strong IT control competency, solid critical thinking skills and communication/influence skills are needed to drive this initiative
- Ability to analyze and document system processes
- Strong project management delivery success from inception through execution and rollout/support.
Callaway & Top Golf at EEOC.