Titleist, golf’s symbol of excellence, is the game's leading performance equipment brand, having earned the overwhelming trust of tour professionals, club professionals, competitive amateurs and dedicated golfers worldwide. The Titleist golf ball embodies superior performance, innovative design and technology, precision manufacturing and unmatched quality. Titleist is the unequivocal #1 ball in golf and has been for over 70 years—and still counting. Titleist also has an unwavering commitment to design and develops the best- performing clubs in the game to support a leading club fitting and trial platform to maximize dedicated golfers’ performance experience. Titleist golf gear, comprised of golf bags, headwear, travel gear, accessories, and golf glove, also delivers the performance and quality excellence promised in every product that bears the Titleist script.
Senior Associate Fitting Analyst/Cameron Sales Specialist
SALARY RANGE: $55,300 - $69,000, plus bonus eligibility
Perform Putter fitting/testing and related assignments for a wide range of players that may include high handicap consumers, better playing amateurs, VIP guests and Tour Players from various elite associations. Fittings/testing at the Scotty Cameron Gallery. As a Cameron Product aficionado, responsible as an adviser to product investors of product attributes and history to ensure an understanding and appreciation of the products value.
- BA degree is required.
- A thorough knowledge of the game of golf is required. A minimum of 2 years of experience in the area of club fitting, player instruction or testing is required. Must have excellent communication skills and be comfortable working with the best players in the world of golf. PGA Club Professional highly preferred.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Must be able to lift 30 lbs. and go up and down flight of stairs.
- Extensive knowledge of Scotty Cameron Brand is required. Excellent communication skills and expertise in working with Luxury Brand consumers. Excel, Mircosoft Word and Lotus Notes.
- Conduct Scotty Cameron Putter fitting/educations for high-end consumers, Scotty Cameron Collectors/enthusiasts, PGA, LPGA, Sr.PGA and mini-Tour players as well as college, key amateur and AJGA players. These sessions may contain (but are not to be limited to) optimization of Putter ball performance and their relationship to various Scotty Cameron models, video analysis of the player's set-up and high speed video analysis of the golf ball and putter head using proprietary putter analysis software, comparative analysis of a player's current equipment to the recommended putter as well as changes in their physical putting set-up. Must also be able to perform a putter fitting session without any use of video cameras or putting software, hands on only. Recommendations of various putting drills with the use of Cameron accessories to help the player improve. It is essential to be able to incorporate the history of the Scotty Cameron Brand of putters as well as explain the process in which the putters are made. Perform putter sales. Customization of Scotty Cameron Putters. Maintain and monitor putter inventory. Write findings/player test reports, charts and data collection that highlight Putter performance, putting style trends in lengths, swing weight, styles and provide feedback for Scotty Cameron R&D. Create and prepare reports to design and engineering departments.
- Responsible for maintaining expert level knowledge of all Scotty Cameron Products past and present. Provide expert level product consultation to the Cameron enthusiasts to ensure purchase experience is equivalent with product value. Prepare and present reports of designs, materials and trends of products to the design and engineering department, based upon experience and knowledge from customer interactions. As a putter craftsman and technician, perform putter assembly and customization upon request. Assist with special events and promotions.
- Provide a luxury shopping experience for all customers. Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants and/or needs. Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires. Promote the attributes of the merchandise and answer all customer questions. Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices. Arrange and display merchandise to promote sales. Process cash and credit purchases accurately using the Point Of Sale (POS) system. Assist manager with opening and closing cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits. Ensure the store is clean and presentable to customers at all times. Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Responsible for maintenance of the Gallery calendar. This will include the collecting of vacation and holiday requests for communication to management, obtaining approvals, entering on the calendar and reporting back to Gallery associates.
- Lead in Retail Pro POS responsibilities. This would include creating periodic Sales Reports, resolving issues when they arise.
General Manager Cameron Putters
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.