Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
This position is highly specialized and responsible for media production, management and dissemination of the following promotional campaigns, on-air graphics, feature segments and other related strategic marketing projects.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produces, shoots and edits programs, commercials, promotional campaigns, on-air graphics, feature segments and other projects.
- Communicates with marketing department to capture ideas and understand advertising needs.
- Consults with marketing department or advertising agencies to determine project goals, locations, and equipment needs.
- Manages full scope of project needs
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must have extensive knowledge of all aspects of video production, including studio lighting and basic audio.
- Must have experience with Adobe Suite of Software.
- Ability to use an extensive range of technical equipment, including video cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software.
- Highly innovative with the ability to support customer requirements.
- External audio capture.
- Strong video lighting skills.
- Strong ability to combine artistic talent and technical skill to produce professional videos.
- Ability to tell product stories through graphic intensive video editing.
- Ability to initiate and execute projects with minimal oversight.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor&rsquos Degree or equivalent education or certification in Digital Media, Communication, Art or related field
- Minimum 3 years experience working behind the camera as well as full scope of production
- Golf knowledge preferred
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.