Are you a full cycle recruiter that moves at lighting speed, can break down barriers, and keep the needle moving to hire top notch talent?
Callaway Golf is looking for an experienced, passionate and process driven Talent Acquisition Partner to start on a temporary basis with the potential to convert full time. The Talent Acquisition Partner will be an expert at sourcing via LinkedIn Recruiter, building a strong diverse pipeline and attracting and hiring talent cross functionally with a fast growing company. It will also be essential that this Talent Acquisition Partner have superb organizational and time management skills.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will collaborate with the Manager of Talent Acquisition to support full cycle recruitment for Callaway and brands specifically for IT, R&D, Sales, Marketing and Finance. Ideally the Talent Acquisition Partner will have a passion for the golf and consumer goods lifestyle industry.
Come join our lean, but mighty talent acquisition team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop innovative search techniques to meet and exceed the hiring manager&rsquos requirements such as identification of "niche" sourcing methods via LinkedIn and resume searches, networking, professional conference recruiting, college recruiting, etc.
- Work closely with talent acquisition team to execute strategies in a timely, cost efficient way.
- Develop strong relationships with internal customers and work collaboratively with HR team to ensure positions are filled in a timely and effective manner.
- Support recruiting efforts across all organizational entities, specifically for IT, R&D, Sales, Marketing and Finance
- Streamline processes and techniques using technology resources UltiPro E-Recruiting. Eliminate non-value added work and focus on continuous improvement, making efficiency suggestions and requisite changes to talent acquisition policy and strategy.
- Develop recruiting programs that support future candidate streams, such as internships, university relationships, temporary sourcing initiatives or others.
- Manage time to fill metrics and reporting on a weekly basis.
- "Lean"/Improve end-to-end talent acquisition process including sourcing, screening, candidate interviewing and assessment, reference checking and negotiating offer packages.
- Make independent decisions that diversify candidate and applicant pool, reduce time-to-fill, and increase overall number of qualified applicants.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated track record of success and customer satisfaction in a high-volume, multi-client environment.
- Demonstrated track record or resourceful/creative sourcing across numerous functions.
- Experience and success using LinkedIn Recruiter with proven examples
- Pro-active, energetic, self-assured professional with high personal integrity and ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships.
- Tenacious and adept at managing communications and relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Strong self-starter with ability and desire to work with limited supervision.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office products, resume tracking system experience a plus.
- Contingency and retained search experience preferred.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor&rsquos degree and minimum 4 years recruiting experience.
- Previous recruiting experience in a fast paced, agency and corporate environment
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer