Titleist, golf’s symbol of excellence, is the game's leading performance equipment brand, having earned the overwhelming trust of tour professionals, club professionals, competitive amateurs and dedicated golfers worldwide. The Titleist golf ball embodies superior performance, innovative design and technology, precision manufacturing and unmatched quality. Titleist is the unequivocal #1 ball in golf and has been for over 70 years—and still counting. Titleist also has an unwavering commitment to design and develops the best- performing clubs in the game to support a leading club fitting and trial platform to maximize dedicated golfers’ performance experience. Titleist golf gear, comprised of golf bags, headwear, travel gear, accessories, and golf glove, also delivers the performance and quality excellence promised in every product that bears the Titleist script.
Quality Assurance Auditor
SALARY RANGE: $16.36 - $18.50 per hour, plus bonus eligibility
To ensure QA/QC sampling techniques are followed and to notify Quality Assurance Supervisor of any undesirable trends in product quality.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have 2 + years of Quality Golf Assurance Experience.
- Must be capable of frequent moving or lifting up to five 5 feet, and items weighing from 1 to 50 lbs. Must have good eyesight. Must be flexible and able to work overtime and Saturdays.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English. Must follow manufacturing/equipment specifications.
- Must have the ability to perform basic math calculations and understand measuring devices/tolerances.
- Must learn and apply quality standards of workmanship/product
- Inspect incoming components, supplies, and finished goods
- Perform daily calibration audits of production equipment and daily process audits.
- Assist in Destructive testing of Incoming components
Quality Assurance Supervisor
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.