Regional, Fitting & Sales Specialist
Satellite Sites: Dallas, TX / Chicago, IL / Metropolitan, NY
$60k - $76k, Plus Bonus Eligibility
Provide tour-caliber club fitting experience to golfers within specified market. Provide regional supervision of up to ten (10) additional fitting specialists ensuring their fitting events are executed with excellence and their fitting expertise is tour-caliber.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years of full-time club fitting experience in a superior customer service environment.
- Ability to lift sample-filled golf bags and associated other equipment (30 lbs.) multiple times/day. Ability to stand for extended periods of time (8+ hours per day) outside year-round. Willingness and ability to travel up to 25 overnights per year.
- Must be a skilled communicator able to translate complex product/fitting information and present this information in ways that are easy to understand and utilize. Must have an intermediate to advanced level of expertise, proficiency and aptitude with technology including but not limited to Microsoft Office, general database programs, the internet, fitting and the golf swing equipment (launch monitors).
- Conduct tour-level club fittings and experiences for Titleist consumers at direct account locations using Titleist fitting methods, tools, and launch monitors.
- Oversees Fitting Event logistics for entire assigned US region. This includes but is not limited to; coordinating with account /venue planning for both resources and equipment, scheduling, making pre-event calls/ contact and ensuring SureFit Hub Pro is used for all events.
- Responsible for training and educating other fitting specialists (Product Specialists) in assigned region on new and updated Titleist fitting methods, tools, and other technologies that differentiate our program while driving incremental business. On boards new Fitting Specialist for the assigned region. Provides day to day direction, oversight and feedback to them to help ensure their appropriate level of performance.
- Partners closely with Regional Titleist Sales Director, local Titleist Sales Representative and Titleist Partner(s) to select, develop and communicate a venue as Titleist “Home Base” for club fittings, in that region. Ensures that venue consistently meets our standards of excellence and offers a consistent fitting schedule in order to maximize available fitting times for the region and to effectively promote fitting availability.
- Ensures adherence to a $1.5 million regional budget in wholesale per event and assists in the development of that budget with Program Manager. Responsible for managing revenue and expenses associated with fitting initiatives including but not limited to; equipment inventories, T&E expenses and fitting fee/sales invoicing for the region as well as their own fitting serv.
Manager, Club Fitting & Trial Events
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.