Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Under limited supervision, the Solution Architect will be required to analyze highly complex business problems to be solved with technical solutions. It will provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meets business objectives.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical leadership in the design, development, implementation and support of Business Intelligence solutions
- Provide leadership in developing standards, architecture governance, architectural design patterns and IT best practices.
- Develop a macro view of current and future state of Business intelligence architecture that is well connected with business strategy.
- Champion a self-service BI analytics and reporting program built on a robust, accurate, and real-time set of datastores leveraging tools like SAP HANA, BW, SAC, Business Objects, Azure Data Lake and Power BI.
- Provide architecture and design solutions for enterprise-wide data management solutions
- Support implementation of special projects from kickoff to completion by performing system and data analysis, providing solution architecture and developing and updating documentation artifacts
- Collaborate with data users, department managers, and other stakeholders to develop long-term strategic goals for data architecture and data architecture standards.
- Ability to lead envisioning and discovery efforts, providing quality estimates for deliverables and timelines.
- Passion for data and analytics, translating data into insights, decisions, and actions.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Build and lead Machine Learning and Deep Learning strategy.
- Develop and demonstrate subject matter expertise in various areas such as S/4 HANA, BW/4HANA, SAP Hybris, SAP SAC, EWM, BODS, SRM, SLT, Concur, Kronos, SAP GRC.
- Provide leadership to help guide development of IT systems solutions that are strategically aligned to Callaway&rsquos overall architecture.
- Produce and peer review technical designs and architectures for development projects.
- Demonstrate effective and collaborative communication with internal team members and functional team members.
- Coordinate project tasks and ensure accurate estimates are provided for completion of development tasks.
- Research and debug potential performance or other system anomalies. i.e., demonstrate superior problem resolution.
- Create and compile technical documentation including unit, integration, and acceptance test plans, support documentation, end user documentation for delivered solutions and other tasks.
- Develop and enforce day-to-day support policies and procedures.
- Communicate status of projects and initiatives to management.
- Mentor/develop/motivate technical and analytical staff.
- Manage multiple projects/reporting solutions for multiple business areas.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrates strong analytical skill. Ability to work directly with business analysts to translate complex functional design into technical specifications. Able to grasp requirements quickly and anticipate potential future requirements.
- Possesses strong technical development skills across many functional and technological areas with ability to provide context to requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written including ability to conduct formal and informal presentations and workshops with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business and all members of the IT organization.
- Ability to recognize and minimize design dependencies between projects.
- Advanced working knowledge and problem-solving skills related to SAP S/4, ECC, APO, SRM, EWM, Hybris, ABAP SLT technologies and all other used application tools.
- Expertise with various BI tools SAP Analytics Cloud, BW/4HANA, Fiori, SDI, SAP Business Objects, Web Intelligence Lumira, and MS Power BI.
- Strong experience leading and managing Non-SAP technologies like Oracle, Microsoft.
- Experience working with all layers of SAP system Database, Middleware and Presentation
- Demonstrate strong Project management experience
- Ability to develop a strategic vision
- Ability to develop system concepts, logical architectures, solution options and pros and cons of different options.
- Ability to take a proof of concept to reality.
- Demonstrate strong conceptual reasoning skills and discretionary judgment.
- Pull together from multiple sources and present final solutions and best practices around architecture and future product roadmaps.
- In-depth knowledge of an SDLC process and ability to develop sound project plans within this framework.
- Intermediate to advanced project management skills, including ability to use influence, persuasion, and mediation to resolve issues and drive consensus.
- Working knowledge of upgrade processes and all aspects of system testing.
- Able to work extended or non-standard hours to support business needs and project deadlines as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor&rsquos degree in computer science or related area, or equivalent additional work experience required.
- Minimum 10 years SAP Business Intelligence experience in a team environment.
- Expert in SAP BW/4HANA Modeling and Business Objects Visualization techniques.
- Experience implementing BI solutions for SAP applications like S/4, APO, EWM and non-SAP applications like Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Kronos, ITSM tools.
- Experience with Planning applications like SAC or BPC.
- Experience with Machine Learning and AI will be a big plus.
- Excellent Analytical, Solution Engineering and communication skills.
- Experience implementing Global Transformation projects and managing offshore team.
- Courses or certificates in BI solutions preferred.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.